Chester has "made the grade"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
he may have flunked out of "puppy school" :eek: BUT.. I didn't take him to my Mom's on Saturday to do her gardens and she asked me "Where's Chester? You should have bought him to Grandma's! He likes it here".. and if you knew my mother, who is NOT a dog person.. you would know what a big deal it is that she referred to herself as his GRANDMA!! ..and not only do I go back home and get him, I have to take him next door to "Ed and Mary's house" so they can see him too. Yup.. Chester is ranking right up there with my nephew - the Marine! :D

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Whoohooo awesome Chester! You are da bulldoggggggg!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
horse has totally grown on my parents! my parents dog is the most clean, well-behaved, mellow dog ever, and horse is, well, a snorting, sometimes smelly bully with lots of energy! it took 4 years, but horse has finally won them over! heaven forbid i show up without both of the boys (my 3-year old two-legged son and my 4-year old 4-legged furry one!) my mom is out of town for work, and horse had a sleepover with my dad the other night, i guess my dad woke up in the middle of the night calling to me to take horse in my bed because he was snoring so loud, then realized i wasnt there and he was stuck with a snoring bulldog snuggled up with him for the night! oh, how the boys love their Gammi and Gumpa

emangan

May 21, 2010
Oh that is sooooo sweet. My daughters bullie also stays with us alot she works nights and I also refer to her as my grand dtr love it .

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I bought my mother-n-law a t-shirt that says "My grandchild is a bulldog". Teehee.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.