Outward hound life vest

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I know you love that little man, and he is going to have an awesome time in his new vest, and he will be just fine, I LOVE the water too, just the kind in the pool, and sometimes the ocean, I have this fear of marine life swimming up my bathing suit, in a river, creek, pond, ect. It's ok you can laugh now!! :lmaogirl::ROFL:

Sometimes I think it is best for me to go back being naive, saved me from so many worries...

omg cracking up!!!! and YES,,, Naïve good sometimes isn't it... such freedom it gives ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@MFrey2012 Ellie is so beautiful! She looks proud in her "swim attire"! It actually looks a little small to me-but I am no expert. Hope you haven't seen the show about the Lampreys! :rolleyes:

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
@MFrey2012 Ellie is so beautiful! She looks proud in her "swim attire"! It actually looks a little small to me-but I am no expert. Hope you haven't seen the show about the Lampreys! :rolleyes:

Hi Lynn!! Thank you, yes that pic makes it look small but there is more room, mama just wanted to make sure it wasn't too loose.

I have not seen that show...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Melissa and Ms. Ellie!! You'll love the vest, Joey has same one!

Thanks Joey and Sue, Mom just has to get brave and find us some summer fun

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Heres another of daddy "rescueing" Ellie...
0ec7f4652cab723c1eaf8fda00809b3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Heres another of daddy "rescueing" Ellie...
0ec7f4652cab723c1eaf8fda00809b3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

;ROFL: she has a look of 'really?! wanna put me down now!! :ROFL:

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Very nice vest! Love the pics of Ellie modeling. I've had life vests for my other dogs, but this is my first English Bulldog. So your dog is out in the sun, but being cooled by water, How long can they stay out?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Very nice vest! Love the pics of Ellie modeling. I've had life vests for my other dogs, but this is my first English Bulldog. So your dog is out in the sun, but being cooled by water, How long can they stay out?

If they are in the water most of the time they can stay out a good portion of the day. But....yes a but....they still need shade no matter what and back in the water if its a hot day. Now like even humans if its scorching hot well its not the whole day guaranteed, maybe a couple hours and again in the water . I personally would skip the scorching days and stick to a/c. :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online