air freshener?

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
am i the only one that keeps some on hand for their bully's gas? lol i have a can of fabreeze sitting here on my night stand because sometimes Bullet's gassy-ness wakes me up out of my sleep and about gags me. :crazy: i don't always grab it but sometimes....it's a MUST. :lol:

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
LOL! I have thought about it too! Sometimes Bertie will let one loose that just smells like something crawled in the bed and died!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I need something here with two that are gassy. All we can do is laugh lol

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Maybe we can tie one of the air freshener trees from cars on their tails so at least it would be a little better.

Oh wait then it would just stink with added pine rofl

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I've heard that air fresheners are kind of toxic to animals so i just remove myself from the toxic gas cloud path or fan it away down towards my husband.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My bullies can smell like fritos when they have not had their bath, but I am lucky that with 5 I have little to no gas! I don't know if it is the fromm, or their schedule. But it is working!

But now that you mention it I got some scentecy (sp?) that is called blueberry cheesecake, in a spray bottle. Carolina pet pantry sells it to help bulldog rescues. It is on a different site but I bet [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] can post the link because I got it for INBR. Each month is a different rescue. I got 3 kinds, but the blueberry cheesecake is by far the best! YUMMY!!!! A couple of squirts in the house and my whole house smells yummy!

OP
Momma2Bullet

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] i've had Bullet on Fromm for about 3 weeks now and his gas is not constant but i also feed him frozen veggies that i'm sure don't help. lol i also have a scentsy warmer and it does well for most of the house. i guess i put myself in the "line of fire" as Bullet sleeps in our bed. :eek:

@Fontanafox your "fan toward husband" comment reminded me of when we first got Bullet, there were a few nights that my hubby and i laughed like school kids while fanning the gas toward each other as we enjoyed our new bully. haha :luv:

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we have the regular scenty candles in our house, ive never seen the spray bottle though guess i'll have to get on fb later and find it :up: such an awesome idea!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online