What is your biggest frustration with owning an English Bulldog?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Regarding #2: Jersey has always done this. Whether we've been out for 10 seconds or 10 minutes, she just stops. Doesn't look to the left or right, doesn't whine or bark. just a full stop. Like someone pulled the emergency brake. I think it's hysterical; part of the wonderfulness of her... I wait, let her gain her composure (or whatever it is she's doing) and we carry on smartly.

Only walk a bulldog as far as you want to carry them. --an EBN Member.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Only walk a bulldog as far as you want to carry them. --an EBN Member.

Oh what a great saying! Who said that?-it is priceless!! Too hot to walk,too hot to leave in the car,afraid to leave in car at all,have no place to take them for fun!
Morons who steal them-want to SELL them-not keep them. I never worried if I had to leave my Malanois in the car-ha!ha! The guy on the outside had to worry! DSCF2819.JPG

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
I actually feel like the worst mom ever...I've never thought about my dogs being stolen!

My biggest frustration with Sgt. is him not letting me clean the floors! You can't be as drooly as him and not let your mom clean the floors!!!

Mishell

Apr 6, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley
My biggest frustration is Chumley chewing on his paws and me not being able to stop the itch completely I have it under better control but still a prob esp when he does it in the middle of the night

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
My biggest frustration is Chumley chewing on his paws and me not being able to stop the itch completely I have it under better control but still a prob esp when he does it in the middle of the night

Porkchop does this too. Another bulldog owner recommended Neem oil. I applied it on PC and it worked so far , no biting or itching. Neem oil isn't the easiest thing to find. I got mine at Herbies in Whittier, CA they have a website as well in case you can't find it in your area they might be able to send it to you.

Herbie's Natural Foods - Home Page

I hope that helps you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.