Tea Time

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Every morning Daphne gets the dregs of her English father's tea. They have a special oversized cup that is made in England and is the perfect size for a Bully head. They will only drink Yorkshire Orange tea.

https://youtu.be/q_ze5eK-N7A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOO FUNNY!!!! Joey LOVES coffee but she is NOT ALLOWED to have it....I cannot leave a cup within her reach or it will be GONE HAHAHA.....that and well.....beer.....wine....scotch.....all the good stuff LOL

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Of course, she's an English bulldog!

Castor thinks we are too strict here - he's interested in both tea and coffee but we say no. And beer and wine.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Of course, she's an English bulldog!

Castor thinks we are too strict here - he's interested in both tea and coffee but we say no. And beer and wine.

I think Joey would absolutely agree with Castor....on the too strict thing HAHAHAHAHA

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I think Joey would absolutely agree with Castor....on the too strict thing HAHAHAHAHA

He, he! I was actually turning round to make sure Castor (who is sleeping behind my chair) wasn't looking as I watched the video of Daphne's breakfast tea... especially as I happen to have this really big tea cup next to me too!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
looks good to me ") Really hadn't thought of sharing though :ashamed:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I'll bet Daphne is sitting there waiting while Dad is sipping his tea. Save mine for me,Daddy! Don't drink it all.....:no:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
And............ being a tea drinker myself, and seeing that it's fit for Daphne,,, I searched out where to find this lovely tea she loves. Cant find "orange" :( Suggestion??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online