RIP Vacuum, Hello New Vacuum!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Another vacuum bit the dust. I don't like spending over $100 on a vacuum. I think I have this limit because my mother had a $2000 Kirby, 2 $500 Dysons, and now she has a $300 Shark. To spend so much money on a vacuum that dies, well is spending that much necessary?

So the last two years we've had a Bissell Pet Rewind. I hated it because it would fill up and I had to unclog it pulling chunks of hair out. Plus it had three filters to maintain. We have two pugs and Canelo, my sister leaves her pug here when she's working so lots of hair. It hasn't been picking up dirt so Sunday Husband and I broke down the vacuum and and pulled wads of pug hair out and it still wouldn't suck. So I decided to go ahead and buy a vacuum I'd been following and spent $233 on it (OUCH!). So far I'm really happy with it. I've used it everyday. On the first day I vacuumed the whole house, emptied the canister six times! What I like is it has one filter and I don't have to touch the dirt! Canelo would try to play with the old vacuum, this one he doesn't even acknowledge, lol.

So if you are looking for a good vacuum with minimal attachments but versatile, minimal filters, and an easy canister to empty and not touch the dirt, this is a pretty good vac.

698b7378a9eea520abc6c38e903dfc0d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice!

I have a Dyson for 12 years now.. still going strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Love it! I'm set for now but super nice to share for future possibilities :)

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Nice!

I have a Dyson for 12 years now.. still going strong

Have 2 Dyson,s forever not sure how old still doing the job great and with 6 dogs ..........

OK so for my next vac I'm thinking a Dyson. What kind do each of you have? I'm hoping this will be a vac that lasts a long time but if a vac will last for years I'm willing to pay the money. Thanks!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK so for my next vac I'm thinking a Dyson. What kind do each of you have? I'm hoping this will be a vac that lasts a long time but if a vac will last for years I'm willing to pay the money. Thanks!

I have 'the animal'.. i forget the number

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

Dyson has Vacuums for people with pets in either stand up or canister you drag behind you , we have one of each , both have what they call the " Ball " and are so easy to use due to the " Ball ". There not cheep but geeze they work good . I guess our stand up is at least 10 years old and the canister must be 5 or 6 years old never ever had issues with them . They rarely go on sale that i have seen

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I got a Dyson years ago, and it finally bit the dust... now I have a Shark, and I also got a Miele. The Shark was cheap, and it works great...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.