dog stroller

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ok, after seeing what some have gotten for their dog for a stroller, I WANT one for travel times. Many stores let you bring in your dog if IN a stroller ;) Anyway, I see ones with just one wheel in the front, and then the 4 wheeled ones, and ones that you can hook to your bike OR push :) that would be nice as well. Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions on which is most comfortable to push this 'lightweights' around in?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry, no help here, but it does sound like a neat idea. Hope someone will come along soon with some ideas. :)

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
I bought a used jogging stroller from the Goodwill for $20. It had a single straight wheel on the front, two in the back. It was terrible to steer. My husband changed out the front wheel with one that is able to rotate. It pushes and steers like a dream. Tuney was notorious for deciding to jump out when we were too far away for her to walk back. (She has bad knees and hips) so the hubby also constructed a closed box to secure her. She just loves taking walks with the momma! I was post pictures tomorrow. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
This is the stroller I have. It will hold 150lb. stroller.jpg

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thank you would love to see a pic.... or two ;) I have a jogging stroller but he's to heavy for me to lift now I think. I'd love to see how you have yours fixed up ..
I bought a used jogging stroller from the Goodwill for $20. It had a single straight wheel on the front, two in the back. It was terrible to steer. My husband changed out the front wheel with one that is able to rotate. It pushes and steers like a dream. Tuney was notorious for deciding to jump out when we were too far away for her to walk back. (She has bad knees and hips) so the hubby also constructed a closed box to secure her. She just loves taking walks with the momma! I was post pictures tomorrow. Hope this helps

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This is just what I am looking at. I'd love to find a used one and trying to be patient but almost ready to just go buy........... How do you like it? Is it easy up and fold back and how about steering? I only need it for emergency type stuff, and for if it's real hot and I need to stop at store, most down here will let you in if you are enclosed..
This is the stroller I have. It will hold 150lb. View attachment 105772

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
1dfeddbd91fdfd0831fd60d2bbd6fe9b.jpg

Let me know if you need to see full pics of any of these

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
This is just what I am looking at. I'd love to find a used one and trying to be patient but almost ready to just go buy........... How do you like it? Is it easy up and fold back and how about steering? I only need it for emergency type stuff, and for if it's real hot and I need to stop at store, most down here will let you in if you are enclosed..
Unfortunately our modified stroller does not fold up at all

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Goodness gracious what a lucky kido ya got! It sure gives me some ideas and when it cools off this eve I think I will check out my stroller (like yours) and see if I can figure something out.. Thanks :) !!!!!
This is Tuneys modified ride

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
1dfeddbd91fdfd0831fd60d2bbd6fe9b.jpg

Let me know if you need to see full pics of any of these

WOW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Man that thing looks stout. Kinda like a paddy wagon. You sure he's not on the way to the bar hotel?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.