helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Look at her go down lollll good job! She's so adorable!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
She's doing great...although some of the guys don't think so. Lala plays with her a little bit. Biggie plays with her a lot. She's really tough and is chewing anything she can get her little needles into. She gets her nails done on Sunday and will get her first bath. Here she is after learning to slide. She has no fear. Biggie tought her, BTW. We had nothing to do with it.

OMG!! How cute and brave is she!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Update!!

We got Ellie's new food - FAST, like next day fast, so we started yesterday at dinnertime with her new meals 1/2 and 1/2, she LOVES the new food, and prep is super easy, poops are still good, we started with the new probiotics as well.

So far so good, also think we are going to give the Kindly a try as well, this may sound silly but will the garlic give Ellie stinky farts?!?!

[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] - Jess, I looked at the Fortiflora and it did/does have Animal Digest as well as Selenium (Salt Additive) - and her Orjien had quite a bit of Selenium as I found in my reseach, max amount allowed!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I absolutely love (if it's ok to love poop) Hanks poop on the Honest Kitchen! I think, hope yu'll be pleasantly surprised :) Hope it goes well for you.. I love having both those foods (marvel and kindly) and though I almost only use the kindly as I love seeing that fresh meat in it, I LOVE the packability of the Marvel when traveling. Hope it solves all for you.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]- Christine, thank you, that means alot!! :)
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION]- Jill, I love the idea of being able to do the fresh meat (home cooked) as well....

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Chewies, Petsmart and Petco and other pet food stores will take back 3/4 or more full pet food bags. If you are trying to avoid food allergies by giving Honest Kitchen it's probably a good idea to stop the kibble and just give her natural snacks like frozen green beans, apple slices etc.

[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Jess - All Ordered went with the Marvel (Turkey and Parsnip), just ordered the 4lb box to see how she does with it, STINKS we JUST bought a new BIG bag of the Orijen just a week ago, Do you think SMALL portions would hurt, Like if I just used a treat in her Kong Bone, I usually stuff in the ends of her Puppy Kong, might be 10-15pcs max, I would just hate for all this food to go to waste...
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] - Chip, How is the new pup doing?!?!
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] - Sue, thank you!! some days I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall, and that this house training will never be complete.
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] - Jill, Awesome idea, I am the Mason Jar queen!!
[MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] - Pam, Thank you, some days I feel like its all falling apart, but the snuggles make it all worth it

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Update!!

We got Ellie's new food - FAST, like next day fast, so we started yesterday at dinnertime with her new meals 1/2 and 1/2, she LOVES the new food, and prep is super easy, poops are still good, we started with the new probiotics as well.

So far so good, also think we are going to give the Kindly a try as well, this may sound silly but will the garlic give Ellie stinky farts?!?!

[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] - Jess, I looked at the Fortiflora and it did/does have Animal Digest as well as Selenium (Salt Additive) - and her Orjien had quite a bit of Selenium as I found in my reseach, max amount allowed!!

Garlic or not.....they will still fart lollll

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yeay! Can't wait to see how she does! LOL [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] - Tyson's poop are perfect on THK, carrots and all. LOL

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Yeay! Can't wait to see how she does! LOL [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] - Tyson's poop are perfect on THK, carrots and all. LOL

Meeee Too!! - Though we are doing a slight transition, we have been doing a 50% Mix, and she gets SOOOOO excited when I am making her meals, she always did, but more so now.

I do kinda keep track of her water intake, would I see a reduced consumption this early in the change??

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Meeee Too!! - Though we are doing a slight transition, we have been doing a 50% Mix, and she gets SOOOOO excited when I am making her meals, she always did, but more so now.

I do kinda keep track of her water intake, would I see a reduced consumption this early in the change??
Not yet, maybe once she's 100% transitioned. But you know you may not see a change either, all depends on the dog :) I think I saw only a slight reduction with Tyson. I just don't want you getting alarmed if you notice it.