No more pics of Norman...

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Photobucket user here too! Never had any issues! I hope you find a way to post Norman pics that works for you, he is so handsome and I'd be so sad if we stopped getting to see his adorable pictures!!!!!!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, I reckon this high tech red-neck will try and helps ya...:up:...... I always take pictures with my digital camera...:cool:.....and using the patchcord that came with my camera.......I download directly to my pictures on my computer.:D I then go to photo exsplosion and bring up the picture and go to edit & crop and resize the picture (make it smaller) to fit the pixel requirements of most sights. (10x10 or less) Then......when I answer to threads with quick reply and want to add a picture I click on the picture frame Icon ....:yes:.....go to browse...:yes:.....select the picture I want..hit open......hit upload.......and it's done.:up: If you don't have a digital camera.........but you do have a scanner......have the pictures printed.......scan it with your scanner.......then go to photo exsplosion and do the same sequence as explained before.:up: You don't need any photobucket or Imageshack.:rolleyes: Unless your worried about someone using your photo and not having your permission.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What is Photo Explosion??? Is it a place online to store pics or a program on your computer?

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ok guys, I'll try something... You know how I am with the computer. Not very good at it!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.