No more pics of Norman...

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Every time I go to ImageShack, I get a virus. My hubby told me no more pictures cuz he doesn't want to keep fixing my computer.:*(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:eek: + :( + :down:

There's always email. Can you send them to someone and they'll post them for you? Can't make us go through Norman withdrawal.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Have you tried Photobucket? It is just a photo storage site, you make albums and only share photos you want to. I love it since it saves my photos outside of my laptop in case of any crashes.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
You should definitely try photobucket. That's what I use...never tried imageshack.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I use photobucket also, I have never had any problems and I have used it for months.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Another Photobucket user here,,,, but videos I store on youtube because it fills up my photobucket account too fast to store them there.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i've had a photobucket account for years....never any problems at all! i use it often too.

i don't know anything about imageshack. sorry you are getting virus' that way. :(

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Photobucket is so easy. Go to their website and set up an account. You can make and store all kinds of photos and also order products. That is how I found them, they make our EPI mugs.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Photobucket is super easy to use. You don't have to toggle between windows either, the uploader is right on this website. I have had a photobucket acct for 5+ years and never had any problems. Here is the tutorial. You CANNOT make us go without Norman Pics!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ucket-uploader-photobucket-account-users.html

Also you can upload your photos directly to EBN. It is more complicated to use, but you can create user albums (similar to facebook) for others to see on your profile. You can then copy the code from under each picture to show up in a post. If you use this code and NOT use the attachment button, it will show up big just like when using images from Photobucket or Imageshack.

Our uploader at EBN to create user albums:
[url]http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/quick-easy-site-tutorials-new-members/449-tutorial-how-upload-photos-create-user-albums.html[/url]

Making your user album photo bigger in posts:
[url]http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/quick-easy-site-tutorials-new-members/3787-tutorial-how-do-i-make-my-pictures-bigger-posts-my-album.html[/url]

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Photobucket user as well...and have never had an issue with it. And it's extremely easy to use...and you can make "folders" and organize it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
yep, go with photobucket. I understand, my hubby would kill me if i kept getting viruses too. Nothing like having to reformat the computer to make him grumpy. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.