Ear infection?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Aha, seems to be some kind of nano technology? Interesting but doesn't seem to be available here.

It's a microfiber cloth infused with silver. So when used (with only warm/hot water) it kills 99.9% bacteria on contact. This is the body cloth, but they have other cloths for all types of uses. I love Norwex products!!!
I was also using with hazel, diaper cream, gold bond cream, malacetic wipes- nothing helped until I started using the Norwex cloth. I also wipe their faces with it after they eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Aha, seems to be some kind of nano technology? Interesting but doesn't seem to be available here.

Oh man!!! You order through a distributor. I'll ask my friend if it's worldwide.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I now looked more closely and it seems as if the company is establishing here now. But I don't buy from home parties or direct sales. I want to go into a shop and buy a product without anyone trying to sell things to me, ha ha! Anyway, I will keep in mind that this kind of product is good for bully bellies!

Oh man!!! You order through a distributor. I'll ask my friend if it's worldwide.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
If the silver cloth is working, I would think you could also spray with Vetricyn, Banix, or Equisilver. I wouldn't want to rub Manuka honey or NuStock on dogs' private parts but those would be ok on belly as well as the spray. I would think you could also use that essential oil mixture Hellsonwheels talks about on private parts and belly.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I now looked more closely and it seems as if the company is establishing here now. But I don't buy from home parties or direct sales. I want to go into a shop and buy a product without anyone trying to sell things to me, ha ha! Anyway, I will keep in mind that this kind of product is good for bully bellies!

Ahhhhh, ok!
Yea, I understand. I have a friend that is a distributor- so there's never any "pressure" and I just go to her website and order when I want things. Maybe you could find some on Amazon or eBay?!?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Not sure if it's aloud but if it is, would you like to share where you order... I do see on Amazon and may do, but would rather support a small business. Also, since the infused 'silver' in their is what works, I believe that the same with spraying the colloidal silver on would also work. In fact,,,, lol, that's how I cleared up Hanks puppy pimple belly! (just looked up in my hank journal) just a thought.
Ahhhhh, ok!
Yea, I understand. I have a friend that is a distributor- so there's never any "pressure" and I just go to her website and order when I want things. Maybe you could find some on Amazon or eBay?!?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Not sure if it's aloud but if it is, would you like to share where you order... I do see on Amazon and may do, but would rather support a small business. Also, since the infused 'silver' in their is what works, I believe that the same with spraying the colloidal silver on would also work. In fact,,,, lol, that's how I cleared up Hanks puppy pimple belly! (just looked up in my hank journal) just a thought.

I really am not well read up on this, but I wonder if that is the same kind of silver? The nanoparticles in these cloths are said to be activated after the cloth has been used (so the silver doesn't rub off on the bulldog belly), whereas products with colloidal silver actually go onto or into the skin. Anyway, there is an overall problem with those products that kill off all bacteria as that may lead to antibiotics-resistent bacteria.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I really am not well read up on this, but I wonder if that is the same kind of silver? The nanoparticles in these cloths are said to be activated after the cloth has been used (so the silver doesn't rub off on the bulldog belly), whereas products with colloidal silver actually go onto or into the skin. Anyway, there is an overall problem with those products that kill off all bacteria as that may lead to antibiotics-resistent bacteria.

Any time I see something for sale that abundantly touts, "ENVIRO" green, good for the environment, saves money, recycle, not wasteful, helps trees grow big and strong, won't displace the speckled newt or the spotted owl...and charges ridiculously high prices for it...hmmm...

I guess I'm just the suspicious type...here's what I found...
"Norwex has developed a unique technology that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with our microfiber. The antibacterial agent is embedded inside the tiny microfiber. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth."

and

"The surfaces cleaned correctly with Norwex are removed of 99% of bacteria thanks to the construction of our high quality microfiber, not the silver."

"Dry completely. Use Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent for best results. For deep, stubborn stains or odors, microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release the debris."

"Use wet or dry to clean everything with just water!" WTH?!

Mind you..."bacteria odor" is mentioned, not bacteria. I'm not exactly sure what bacteria smells like...probably not so good, but removal of "bacteria odor" is NOT the same as removal of bacteria. This whole pitch seems like slight of hand and is intentionally laced with ambiguity. This sounds like a good(not great) technique for extracting money from one's wallet.

The microfiber towels are extremely expensive and look exactly like the ones that I use to clean my cars and wash windows. I've never had a problem with "bacteria odor" on my cheap microfiber because I wash them on the high temp setting of my LG washer and I also use soap and a splash of bleach...and that's been known to kill bacteria.

Not buying it at all...literally.

I don't mean to offend anyone here but I'm the skeptical type and I see a very over-priced product that has AMWAY written all over it.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
You can spray your colloidal silver on any microfibre cloth and get the same effect, but you will have to reapply after each washing. You can also spray it on your socks etc so they don't smell :) Check out this website https://www.purestcolloids.com/silver-socks.php

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I use the cloths for almost every surface in my house. I love them, they work for me, my family and my dogs, I clean them every week just like all my other cloths and sponges.
To each their own. [emoji6]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well that's cool... nice site too... I am a fan of the silver (and silver products..ie the Norwex) as I have seen results on me and my dog. Only thing that cleared up his puppy acne belly, my pink eye, and now spraying on my sore throat that I've had for a month and now (after remembering the silver) spraying with the silver and nearly gone!
You can spray your colloidal silver on any microfibre cloth and get the same effect, but you will have to reapply after each washing. You can also spray it on your socks etc so they don't smell :) Check out this website https://www.purestcolloids.com/silver-socks.php

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Upon doing a bit more reading, I realize that when you are wiping with the norwex ( or e-cloth, which is cheaper ), it's not the silver that is removing the bacteria off the surface, but the quality woven microfibre. When you wash the norwex or e-cloth off with water, you wash away the bacteria on the microfibre cloth, and you're good to go again with more cleaning. So wiping the dog will remove bacteria from his body too. e-cloth - Pet Cleaning - Everything you need to pamper your pet

Members online

No members online now.