Real Name
    Corine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lockjaw and Penny
    Likes (Received)

Default Ear infection?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I use the cloths for almost every surface in my house. I love them, they work for me, my family and my dogs, I clean them every week just like all my other cloths and sponges.
    To each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Every once in a while, a dog (or 2) enters your life and changes everything!" <3

Mommy of Lockjaw and Penny

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ear infection?

Well that's cool... nice site too... I am a fan of the silver (and silver products..ie the Norwex) as I have seen results on me and my dog. Only thing that cleared up his puppy acne belly, my pink eye, and now spraying on my sore throat that I've had for a month and now (after remembering the silver) spraying with the silver and nearly gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollys Owner View Post
    You can spray your colloidal silver on any microfibre cloth and get the same effect, but you will have to reapply after each washing. You can also spray it on your socks etc so they don't smell Check out this website https://www.purestcolloids.com/silver-socks.php

4. Likes Corine Pesantes liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Corine Pesantes's Avatar
    Real Name
    Corine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lockjaw and Penny
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dollys Owner View Post
    You can spray your colloidal silver on any microfibre cloth and get the same effect, but you will have to reapply after each washing. You can also spray it on your socks etc so they don't smell Check out this website https://www.purestcolloids.com/silver-socks.php
    Good info! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Every once in a while, a dog (or 2) enters your life and changes everything!" <3

Mommy of Lockjaw and Penny

Dog Show Judge
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

Upon doing a bit more reading, I realize that when you are wiping with the norwex ( or e-cloth, which is cheaper ), it's not the silver that is removing the bacteria off the surface, but the quality woven microfibre. When you wash the norwex or e-cloth off with water, you wash away the bacteria on the microfibre cloth, and you're good to go again with more cleaning. So wiping the dog will remove bacteria from his body too. e-cloth - Pet Cleaning - Everything you need to pamper your pet

7. Likes Corine Pesantes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads