LIFE VEST SUGGESTIONS!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
these are great videos! so fun to see her so happy and the quick shot of 'land lover' too ;0 Think I better get to ordering :)

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
these are great videos! so fun to see her so happy and the quick shot of 'land lover' too ;0 Think I better get to ordering :)

They run small- Lockjaw is about 62 Lbs and pretty beefy so I got the XL- it's a little long, but fits really well everywhere else.
Penny is about 52 lbs and a little more slender. The L fits her perfect.
I'm really happy with these!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
its funny I was just coming on here to ask this ;) so, on pennies, could it go a tad smaller,,, or a tad larger? she sounds about like hank... PS..... I just ordered the large :) So excited and the reviews are great too ;) The one that mattered though was yours :)
They run small- Lockjaw is about 62 Lbs and pretty beefy so I got the XL- it's a little long, but fits really well everywhere else.
Penny is about 52 lbs and a little more slender. The L fits her perfect.
I'm really happy with these!!

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
its funny I was just coming on here to ask this ;) so, on pennies, could it go a tad smaller,,, or a tad larger? she sounds about like hank... PS..... I just ordered the large :) So excited and the reviews are great too ;) The one that mattered though was yours :)

Awww, thank you! I couldn't find any "in depth" suggestions on any specific vests and it's hard bc we all pretty much have to order online for stuff like this. That's why I posted so many pics and videos. I hope it helps!
It still has room to be more snug or looser. But I put the L on Lockjaw and the Velcro part under the belly didn't even attach. LOL- if Hank is close to Penny's size, then the L sounds like it would be perfect!
You can't beat the price for the quality either!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Those videos are the cutest things! They made me smile from ear to ear. Kids and dogs-love it! [MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] Lockjaw and Penny are so great!!:love:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
How big is your guy in this photo?

Hi there abd WELCOME to EBN! Insee you're new and a trick for the specific person to answer you is you click on "their" post on the "reply with quote". If not, type their name with the "@" sign. [MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] and you have tagged the person.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Great water shots. The vests look really secure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
How big is your guy in this photo?

Thanks [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] - just saw this!

He is about 62-65 lbs. But he's pretty wide. Here are some "normal" pics of him.

d84032356a35e1a1ef1096e6859383f5.jpg

e9e721feb53d083146845d11cb80ac6e.jpg

bc0bd669a2c208e592cfd378e465ecf4.jpg

He's in the right in the last pic

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.