Bye bye screen door ...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It has been absolutely gorgeous here in NE Ohio today. The temps finally got into the low 60s so all the upstairs windows got opened, and we also opened some of the windows downstairs together with the back door.

Daddy decided he was going to run outside onto the deck, and encountered the screen door ... but not for long because Daddy kept going and took the screen door with him!!! :eek:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Where is the photos? Vegas did the same thing...but now it operates as a doggie door. The screen flutters back and forth....ooooo do I need to repost the video for you?

It doesn't have to be the end of the screen door. You just have to "modify" it.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG! Chunk did that last year at my mom's ... but not on his own. My parent's have a little doggie door in their screen door for their mini doxi. I was watching my step-daughter's brother (5 years old at the time) and he threw a ball through the doggie door for CoCo to get it. Well, she wasn't interested but Chunk sure was and took out the screen door. He was walking around with the doggie door around his neck (since his head was the only part that fit through it, it got stuck there!). I felt so bad but my mom said, "I've been asking your father to fix that door for weeks - now he has no choice!!" :LMAO:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah that screen door wasn't stopping him from enjoying the beautiful weather!!!! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.