Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congrats Jeannie to the new member of the family, he looks like he has been there forever with the crew.

He is one lucky boy to come to be part of your family.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bless you for taking him in and giving him a loving home. So happy all is well.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Love the snaggle-tooth! What a lovely boy and how lucky he is! There is just something about senior dogs that is irresistible.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this is so sweet and your so special a person to take on these sweethearts. I love them, seniors, but I'm still in a weak state it seems. To many losses over these past couple of years and so touchy. It goes to show There is a job ;) for everyone and those kids are blessed that they have found the one who loves them for just who they are. It is your 'lot in life' and it is a good one :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I can't even stand it, I love them all so very much!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Jeannie, I was SO excited for you when I saw the news on FB... Max is adorable, and he has NO idea how lucky he is to join your clan of hooligans. I can't wait to hear all the stories, and BLESS YOU for adopting these abandoned seniors. I also have a soft spot for senior dogs, they are just the sweetest babies ever :heartsign:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you all! Max is really thriving here. He's very playful in the mornings (unlike Wilson), is just a lovebug, and he's just loving life. Shy of his few medical issues (which really are small imo), he's pawsome and has fit right on in. We couldn't be happier with him. He doesn't let me out of his sight either. :havemyheart:

Here's some more pics of his new life now. :happydance:

18157417_10211868302170503_4707546845321361055_n (1).jpgdownload (11).pngdownload (12).png

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
this is so sweet and your so special a person to take on these sweethearts. I love them, seniors, but I'm still in a weak state it seems. To many losses over these past couple of years and so touchy. It goes to show There is a job ;) for everyone and those kids are blessed that they have found the one who loves them for just who they are. It is your 'lot in life' and it is a good one :)

It's sure hard when we lose them that's for sure and we all mend differently don't we? There is indeed a job for everyone. :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
:) And oh these pictures are awesome!!! boy! that second one sure should be in the contest for the "best smile" this month!! what a happy fun thing to see this morning... And yea I'm weardo... but I telya, I can almost feel how great it is to be with that guy :) So happy for your decision to have him join you ...
It's sure hard when we lose them that's for sure and we all mend differently don't we? There is indeed a job for everyone. :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations to you both! He looks happy and you sound happy :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:) And oh these pictures are awesome!!! boy! that second one sure should be in the contest for the "best smile" this month!! what a happy fun thing to see this morning... And yea I'm weardo... but I telya, I can almost feel how great it is to be with that guy :) So happy for your decision to have him join you ...
We just took that one last week. He's a good boy that's for sure. Not a weirdo at all, I think lots of us are that way, that we can feel the love. My hubby posted him on my FB wall, he really misses Sally (she was our first senior girl). I've always said I wanna come back as a dog in my next life but but with me as their owner. :laugh:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahahah, my bf wants to come back as a dog ,,, with me the owner... lolol so I'm with ya!
We just took that one last week. He's a good boy that's for sure. Not a weirdo at all, I think lots of us are that way, that we can feel the love. My hubby posted him on my FB wall, he really misses Sally (she was our first senior girl). I've always said I wanna come back as a dog in my next life but but with me as their owner. :laugh:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online