Rope toy alternative

2BullyMama15

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
49,362
Reaction score
4,794
Location
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have used these for a few years, made of fleece and do not split or shred.

Available on Esty.

86419c7950a01f1cb362ccce822deb1c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Can you post a link to them?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
 
Yes! Post a link!
 
I ordered too!
 
Ditto on that!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find them on that specific link. I bought from a different store.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find them on that specific link. I bought from a different store.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she was out of them. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find them on that specific link. I bought from a different store.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just searched "rope dog toy fleece" and looked through the choices.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top