Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Good to know
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I know some in dog shows they use "blueing". Get that on the laundry aisles. These pure white fluffy dogs you see in shows they add the bluing in their water. Yes rinse properly for sure!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Also I know some in dog shows they use "blueing". Get that on the laundry aisles. These pure white fluffy dogs you see in shows they add the bluing in their water. Yes rinse properly for sure!

Just out of curiosity I am going to ask my breeders what they use as they show their dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Tear stains stopped when I started giving NuVet

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
My Elmo had horrible tear stains, The past 2 month no tear stains and under his tail pocket stays clean. I am giving him only the water from the refrigerator, this is the Miracle that has cleared up My Elmo's eye stains and tail pocket. I will get a picture of him later this morning and let all of you see how white under his eyes are. I would now but Elmo is asleep.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
My Elmo had horrible tear stains, The past 2 month no tear stains and under his tail pocket stays clean. I am giving him only the water from the refrigerator, this is the Miracle that has cleared up My Elmo's eye stains and tail pocket. I will get a picture of him later this morning and let all of you see how white under his eyes are. I would now but Elmo is asleep.

thank you.... will be looking forward to it :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.