my dog who is NOT a drooler.....

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
soooooo, as some of you know we are having a 'tail pocket' issue. I was sitting with him just now and plucked out some of the surrounding hairs (they fall out) from that area... he wanted to sniff them and he was fascinated with them... got the strangest look on his face and when I moved back, I see this drool coming from my NON drooling boy!! What a weirdo!!! gross..lol poor dudes/and gals never get to sniff their own 'area' like other dogs I guess so that really amazed him... these guys have reason to be so 'different' I guess... Sure do love him.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Oh my goodness. I actually laughed out loud at this...too funny.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Yes, I prefer the handshake as well ;) It was the 'look' of comfort or something... just so funny to see that reaction... and drool!
Ya well think of how dogs greet each other for the first time
Personally glad someone invented " The Handshake "

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
soooooo, as some of you know we are having a 'tail pocket' issue. I was sitting with him just now and plucked out some of the surrounding hairs (they fall out) from that area... he wanted to sniff them and he was fascinated with them... got the strangest look on his face and when I moved back, I see this drool coming from my NON drooling boy!! What a weirdo!!! gross..lol poor dudes/and gals never get to sniff their own 'area' like other dogs I guess so that really amazed him... these guys have reason to be so 'different' I guess... Sure do love him.

:laugh: I did that with a wipe once with Banks.. not only did she drool, her chin started to quiver. We were like... what the heck !! :confused:

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lololoololololol my gosh best laugh of the day!!!!! that just cracked me up!! so glad to hear this! they are TOO MUCH!!!!!
:laugh: I did that with a wipe once with Banks.. not only did she drool, her chin started to quiver. We were like... what the heck !! :confused:

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
2050e892801d7a376b4ca6820306bf95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!! is there a reason??? or ya just got yourself a good/GREAT droller... lolol
2050e892801d7a376b4ca6820306bf95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The Hankster just loves the "AROMATIC SCENT" I supposed. LOL.

I tell ya!!! the look was enough to throw me into laughter then the drool!! oh my!

Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
does this mean were as crazy as our dogs???? lolololol

You have to be a little crazy to choose a bully lol. Doing stuff like this to him is my little bit of revenge for the following things -

His farts
His super loud snoring
His idea of 'cuddles' (laying across me like a seatbelt, pinning me to the sofa for HOURS)
The fact that all my favourite films annoy him and make him bark (he hates sword & fist fights)
Having to take him out twice in very quick succession, because apparently he can't pee AND poop in the same trip

....I could go on. But I won't. I shall just have my little revenge...... :evilhaha:

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg cracking up!!! thank you :)
You have to be a little crazy to choose a bully lol. Doing stuff like this to him is my little bit of revenge for the following things -

His farts
His super loud snoring
His idea of 'cuddles' (laying across me like a seatbelt, pinning me to the sofa for HOURS)
The fact that all my favourite films annoy him and make him bark (he hates sword & fist fights)
Having to take him out twice in very quick succession, because apparently he can't pee AND poop in the same trip

....I could go on. But I won't. I shall just have my little revenge...... :evilhaha:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.