Placed Our Deposit

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
After an exhaustive search, I finally found the breeder I am going to go with. They have some litters due in May and we put our deposit down. So our new pup, hopefully anyway, isn't born yet but he does have a name already I think. His name is going to be ROCKET. Can't wait, if all goes as planned, which there is no guarantee, we should bring him home in July. We can't wait. I will post pictures as I get some in May.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the new baby bully & watch him grow :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome!! Congratulations and can't wait to see pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Cool another little fart we can see growing up. This site is like a full time daycare. You get to see the newcomers grow. Congrats!!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Congrats!! My baby comes home at the end of April and I'm getting impatient now lol.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
After an exhaustive search, I finally found the breeder I am going to go with. They have some litters due in May and we put our deposit down. So our new pup, hopefully anyway, isn't born yet but he does have a name already I think. His name is going to be ROCKET. Can't wait, if all goes as planned, which there is no guarantee, we should bring him home in July. We can't wait. I will post pictures as I get some in May.

Cool Congrats to you and yours , I am betting it will not be your last too , There a very special breed of animal, the bond you will have will astound you lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.