Queens Arms Pub in Woolwich London,England

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Anyone go by the pub and see the bulldog hanging out in the doorway?

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Never been to this pub, but in NEtherlands in many automobile Mini shops there is a live bullie hanging around always as a mascot:D

OP
Dollys Owner

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Just was in England recently and met "Buddy" . He was in back room but when he heard me come in he came ambling over and spent an hour pressed up against me to be petted while I had a beer. Sadly, that was Buddy's last day wandering around the gated patio and inside pub as owner sold pub and took Buddy with him. I'm glad Buddy and I spent some time together WP_20170919_18_59_55_Pro.jpg.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Just was in England recently and met "Buddy" . He was in back room but when he heard me come in he came ambling over and spent an hour pressed up against me to be petted while I had a beer. Sadly, that was Buddy's last day wandering around the gated patio and inside pub as owner sold pub and took Buddy with him. I'm glad Buddy and I spent some time togetherView attachment 108567.
That's so cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just was in England recently and met "Buddy" . He was in back room but when he heard me come in he came ambling over and spent an hour pressed up against me to be petted while I had a beer. Sadly, that was Buddy's last day wandering around the gated patio and inside pub as owner sold pub and took Buddy with him. I'm glad Buddy and I spent some time togetherView attachment 108567.

Did you get a chance to visit outside of England? Beautiful areas in England.

OP
Dollys Owner

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Did you get a chance to visit outside of England? Beautiful areas in England.

Just saw London area- I especially liked the open air Borough Market under London bridge, and the pub food. The "Great Harry " chain of pubs was my favourite, although I loved "Buddy" the bulldog at the other pub. I didn't find the beers any better there, although the Stella Artois beer brewed in Belgium was good.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.