Queens Arms Pub in Woolwich London,England

Dollys Owner

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
25
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Anyone go by the pub and see the bulldog hanging out in the doorway?
 
Never been to this pub, but in NEtherlands in many automobile Mini shops there is a live bullie hanging around always as a mascot:D
 
Just was in England recently and met "Buddy" . He was in back room but when he heard me come in he came ambling over and spent an hour pressed up against me to be petted while I had a beer. Sadly, that was Buddy's last day wandering around the gated patio and inside pub as owner sold pub and took Buddy with him. I'm glad Buddy and I spent some time together WP_20170919_18_59_55_Pro.webp.
 
Just was in England recently and met "Buddy" . He was in back room but when he heard me come in he came ambling over and spent an hour pressed up against me to be petted while I had a beer. Sadly, that was Buddy's last day wandering around the gated patio and inside pub as owner sold pub and took Buddy with him. I'm glad Buddy and I spent some time togetherView attachment 108567.
That's so cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
 
Just was in England recently and met "Buddy" . He was in back room but when he heard me come in he came ambling over and spent an hour pressed up against me to be petted while I had a beer. Sadly, that was Buddy's last day wandering around the gated patio and inside pub as owner sold pub and took Buddy with him. I'm glad Buddy and I spent some time togetherView attachment 108567.

Did you get a chance to visit outside of England? Beautiful areas in England.
 
Have a good pint for me. Or have a good Scotch drink for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Did you get a chance to visit outside of England? Beautiful areas in England.

Just saw London area- I especially liked the open air Borough Market under London bridge, and the pub food. The "Great Harry " chain of pubs was my favourite, although I loved "Buddy" the bulldog at the other pub. I didn't find the beers any better there, although the Stella Artois beer brewed in Belgium was good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top