Dirty face

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's cheeks haven't been as white as before since we got back from vacay in January. This is most likely due to my sis not being able to clean them as well as my bf usually does, which is totally understandable.

Can anyone recommend anything that we should do? We use johnson's baby shampoo to clean his face. I don't think it's yeast, but not too sure either.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] recommended a spa facial wash from carolina pet pantry and I use it on Belly. Keeps her white nice and white! Smells like bluberries so Belly loves it! I'm at work right now so I can't tell you the name of it but maybe she'll be on and can tell you before I get home.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] - Thanks! I think I saw that on the CPP site. Have to wait until I need to buy $60 worth of products from them again soon to be eligible for free shipping to Canada again. Maybe next month when, most likely, I'm going to order the bulk sized oatmeal and aloe shampoo they carry.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have the same facial scrub ... smells wonderful and I got it from Secret Santa aka desertskybulldogs, who got it from Carolina Pet Pantry.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.