Oh no you did not......OH YES I DID!

Walter would have a stroke... :rofl:
 
:ROFL: cannot wait to see Joeys reaction....
 
Thanks for the laugh [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] ! Can't wait to see Joey's video!!
 
cant hardly wait... should be having a video about now???? :)
 
OMG!! Joey, you made me smile this morning, which is MUCH needed....

Showed hubby original toy video, and thinks we should get one for Ellie...

Melissa you SHOULD get one for Ellie!!! I laughed until I was crying !!!!!
 
soooooooo cute!! hilarious!!! I wonder what each of ours would do.. they're such easily spooked characters ... Love to some more how she is doing with it now ;) lol too cute!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top