KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Dana,
The next time you take Daphne for a walk wearing her backpack and you make her carry her own plastic bag of poop back home...remember to take the darn bag out of knapsack...EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!
3a67a7e73d4afd5cee8e89d684857d22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
😂😂😂😂 Daphne does not look amused!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Btw....I LOVE her backpack!!! Where did you get it? She is sooooo stinking cute!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is right! HAHAHAHAHA!!! YES love the backpack!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
It looks like she wants you to carry the bag of poop next time.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
There's my little Daphne...looking great, as usual

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
makes me laugh!!! her look that is!! and eweeeeeeeeeeeeeee, did that before and oh yea, not a good idea... bet ya don't do it again ;)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awww that face! She looks like she's trying to tell ya "hello mom, I can't do it all myself, lol"

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Outward Hound DayPak Dog Backpack Adjustable Saddlebag Style Hiking Gear for Dogs, Small, Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MNSLNF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_EInhD1V3mAN1j

Nyala has that jacket since a pup and I found another one. Get this almost fell on my a*s.... first one I paid 40 $ (Canadian) 3 months ago by fluke I saw exact same one at the DOLLAR STORE!!!! Ask the lady where they came from and she said was in the container. They never know what they receive in a container. They had 8 of larges sizes for $4 yes FOUR dollars! Trust me I go pop my head in that dollar store now. Lolll Same company n colour. But Nyala's has the one with the silver lining under so its for heat n cold. And side pockets has a velcro. Have pictures but my phone is gone in for repair (black screen). I know I posted one in here somewhere.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Nyala has that jacket since a pup and I found another one. Get this almost fell on my a*s.... first one I paid 40 $ (Canadian) 3 months ago by fluke I saw exact same one at the DOLLAR STORE!!!! Ask the lady where they came from and she said was in the container. They never know what they receive in a container. They had 8 of larges sizes for $4 yes FOUR dollars! Trust me I go pop my head in that dollar store now. Lolll Same company n colour. But Nyala's has the one with the silver lining under so its for heat n cold. And side pockets has a velcro. Have pictures but my phone is gone in for repair (black screen). I know I posted one in here somewhere.

What a terrific buy. I love schlepping around the dollar stores. Ours is a Dollar Tree where everything in the store is truly one dollar.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ha! I just went in our 99cent store (cause of the chatter here ;) ) and boy has ours changed,,,,, just from a short bit ago!! you actually have to look at tags now instead of just knowing it's a dollar... not near as fun ;(
What a terrific buy. I love schlepping around the dollar stores. Ours is a Dollar Tree where everything in the store is truly one dollar.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :fart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.