Cow tipping...

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
So your wondering how "cow tipping" fell under "General Bulldog Talk"?

My husband had Sarge our bulldog that's on my avatar photo outside with our Australian Shepherd. She weighs half of what he does...But is taller than him by an inch or two. [He is currently on a diet of more green beans and 1/2 cup less kibble and NO table scraps] So he's the "fat cow" in this story...

So the husband is outside with the dogs...and calls Ahsoka to come into the house. She comes flying and runs into the side of Sarge...and you guessed it. Tipped him over! So there he lay with his legs straight out...laying on his side dazed. I would imagine that is what cow tipping looks like. Never did it...but have heard teens do it for fun.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Growing up in Ohio, in a small farm town, guess what we did as teens to have fun?? Yep you got it....cow tipping, so I completely got a visual of Sarge being tipped like a cow :lol:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeell, being from the rural farm area when I grew up.................yes I've tipped cows........They sometimes sleep standing up........and if you catch them snoozing like this........and you got two buddies who you can out run.........weeeeeeeeeell it can be fun. The problem I had.....I was the slow
buddy........soooooooo, I never got horned but..........let's just say I could feel the mad cows breath on my nates. I'd normally run for the water and take a dive..........while the other two buddies would be laughing their nates off at me.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] ..... Funny story,,,, I can just visualize the look on poor Sarge's face when he got 'tipped' LOL

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION]
Weeeeeeeeeeell, being from the rural farm area when I grew up.................yes I've tipped cows........They sometimes sleep standing up........and if you catch them snoozing like this........and you got two buddies who you can out run.........weeeeeeeeeell it can be fun. The problem I had.....I was the slow
buddy........soooooooo, I never got horned but..........let's just say I could feel the mad cows breath on my nates. I'd normally run for the water and take a dive..........while the other two buddies would be laughing their nates off at me.

Your story was entertaining just as much! Thanks for sharing...

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Growing up in Ohio, in a small farm town, guess what we did as teens to have fun?? Yep you got it....cow tipping, so I completely got a visual of Sarge being tipped like a cow :lol:

Well...growing up on my grandfather's farm...where he raised Black Angus. You learned to respect and not bruise the meat from cow tipping. [Or so he said it would ruin the meat and ruin the reputation of a farmer. He may just have been pulling my leg...but I never wanted his wrath on my doorstep as a youth]

So Sarge's Cow Tipping experience was a first for me...and I did laugh to the point of almost wetting myself!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Poor Sarge ... :lol:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
haha. Yeah, poor Sarge. But funny at the same time. Good thing are bully's have a high pain tolerance level.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]
haha. Yeah, poor Sarge. But funny at the same time. Good thing are bully's have a high pain tolerance level.

So true...but I wonder if his ego was more bruised than anything. He surely didn't like the fact that we both were laughing at him.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Hmm Im from rural southeast MO, I wouldnt know anything about cow tipping. lol

L

Lucy-licious

Wow cow tipping!?! Sounds like mischievous teenage fun :lol: not practiced here to my knowledge but the kids do like to bullbait for the chase :D

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Good cow tipping stories! My now 6 year old grandson, Michael, used to say, "If I run and squeal Ruggles will tip me over!" I wonder if he knew about cow tipping???

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.