Thread: Cow tipping...

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Default Cow tipping...

So your wondering how "cow tipping" fell under "General Bulldog Talk"?

My husband had Sarge our bulldog that's on my avatar photo outside with our Australian Shepherd. She weighs half of what he does...But is taller than him by an inch or two. [He is currently on a diet of more green beans and 1/2 cup less kibble and NO table scraps] So he's the "fat cow" in this story...

So the husband is outside with the dogs...and calls Ahsoka to come into the house. She comes flying and runs into the side of Sarge...and you guessed it. Tipped him over! So there he lay with his legs straight out...laying on his side dazed. I would imagine that is what cow tipping looks like. Never did it...but have heard teens do it for fun.
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cow tipping...

Growing up in Ohio, in a small farm town, guess what we did as teens to have fun?? Yep you got it....cow tipping, so I completely got a visual of Sarge being tipped like a cow

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Weeeeeeeeeeell, being from the rural farm area when I grew up.................yes I've tipped cows........They sometimes sleep standing up........and if you catch them snoozing like this........and you got two buddies who you can out run.........weeeeeeeeeell it can be fun. The problem I had.....I was the slow
    buddy........soooooooo, I never got horned but..........let's just say I could feel the mad cows breath on my nates. I'd normally run for the water and take a dive..........while the other two buddies would be laughing their nates off at me.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

@cadillactaste ..... Funny story,,,, I can just visualize the look on poor Sarge's face when he got 'tipped' LOL

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@Mike Blaylock
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Blaylock View Post
    Weeeeeeeeeeell, being from the rural farm area when I grew up.................yes I've tipped cows........They sometimes sleep standing up........and if you catch them snoozing like this........and you got two buddies who you can out run.........weeeeeeeeeell it can be fun. The problem I had.....I was the slow
    buddy........soooooooo, I never got horned but..........let's just say I could feel the mad cows breath on my nates. I'd normally run for the water and take a dive..........while the other two buddies would be laughing their nates off at me.
    Your story was entertaining just as much! Thanks for sharing...
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO
    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Growing up in Ohio, in a small farm town, guess what we did as teens to have fun?? Yep you got it....cow tipping, so I completely got a visual of Sarge being tipped like a cow
    Well...growing up on my grandfather's farm...where he raised Black Angus. You learned to respect and not bruise the meat from cow tipping. [Or so he said it would ruin the meat and ruin the reputation of a farmer. He may just have been pulling my leg...but I never wanted his wrath on my doorstep as a youth]

So Sarge's Cow Tipping experience was a first for me...and I did laugh to the point of almost wetting myself!

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Poor Sarge ...

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

haha. Yeah, poor Sarge. But funny at the same time. Good thing are bully's have a high pain tolerance level.

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@savemejeebus
    Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    haha. Yeah, poor Sarge. But funny at the same time. Good thing are bully's have a high pain tolerance level.

So true...but I wonder if his ego was more bruised than anything. He surely didn't like the fact that we both were laughing at him.

The rest of my zoo:

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hmm Im from rural southeast MO, I wouldnt know anything about cow tipping. lol

Lucy-licious

Wow cow tipping!?! Sounds like mischievous teenage fun not practiced here to my knowledge but the kids do like to bullbait for the chase

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Good cow tipping stories! My now 6 year old grandson, Michael, used to say, "If I run and squeal Ruggles will tip me over!" I wonder if he knew about cow tipping???

Remove Ads