MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Hey there Melissa!! Sorry late to the party....haha...away on business this week. How is Ms. Ellie doing using the fan? Back to normal now?

Hi Sue!! - Last night was better, she slept till about 4:30AM, I am thinking something just had her off

Happy Friday to you and Joey, hopefully you have sunshine your way, soggy and rainy here in Eastern PA/NJ - YUCK!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] - Jess, we had a better night!! She slept till just about 4:30AM which is GOOD, as our alarm is for 5AM

Her routine had been slightly off for her meal times, so I made hubby feed her at her NORMAL time, had Play time and her last potty also at her NORMAL time, So I am praying it was JUST a thing :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
@TyTysmom - Jess, we had a better night!! She slept till just about 4:30AM which is GOOD, as our alarm is for 5AM

Her routine had been slightly off for her meal times, so I made hubby feed her at her NORMAL time, had Play time and her last potty also at her NORMAL time, So I am praying it was JUST a thing :)
Yassssssssssssssssssss! You know one little "episode" of something being off totally shakes things up. They are such creatures of habit. I am crossing my fingers that it was just getting back to normal after her prior vet appointments and now she's settling back in!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi Sue!! - Last night was better, she slept till about 4:30AM, I am thinking something just had her off

Happy Friday to you and Joey, hopefully you have sunshine your way, soggy and rainy here in Eastern PA/NJ - YUCK!!

Great to hear improving! Happy Friday to you and Ms. Ellie too! Central PA wet and soggy too! Ugggggg......Had an auction in Bristol, PA this week, luckily weather was pretty nice!!!

Members online