natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
( Bulldogs and Cane Corso,s sleep on the bed with us ) Rosie (EB) sleeps close to My chest and stretches out lengthwise her face close to mine , funny if she stops snoring I wake up lol. Odin ( Cane Corso ) goes from her tail down and rests his head on either my feet or the bottom head board length wise ( we call them birth control prevention ) Rosie will wake some times due to warmth or Odin hitting her with is huge legs , when she wakes she just stares at Me in a sitting up position as to say can you not control that big idiot Odin . If I move in anyway that's it were screwed she will pounce on Me and and want love and play , which wakes Odin and the other 2 dogs and guess who is making coffee at 3:20 AM .
The Siberian Husky ( Willow ) and Nelli a Airedale are slower to wake up ( they sleep on the floor in there beds beside Me ) . This does not happen every night God Help Me if it did but Rosie (EB ) is the ring leader all good for her she sleeps all day so she is not losing sleep .

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
No luck again tonight, mommy had to get up to go potty in the night and it woke Ellie, who started to sniff and do her thing, jumped on and off the bed mulitple times, and when I turned the light on to see what was going on, found out tonight she peed on the floor!!:hissy: we have NEVER had an overnight accident like that...:*(:*(
Oh no! I wonder what's going on.... Oh Ellie, these baby sure do keep us on our toes!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Oh no! I wonder what's going on.... Oh Ellie, these baby sure do keep us on our toes!
Night#4!! 3AM, daddy tried to get her back to sleep, but to prevent an accident he took her out and said pooped and peed RIGHT away, so something has her internal clock off, maybe?!?! I DONT want this to become a thing....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Night#5!! 3AM, daddy tried to get her back to sleep, but to prevent an accident he took her out and said pooped and peed RIGHT away, so something has her internal clock off, maybe?!?! I DONT want this to become a thing....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very interesting. Have you changed anything with her feeding times?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I do think Castor reads my posts here. I so regret having written I think it's ok with some night wandering. Last night the furball went bonkers and I swear we were up ten times trying to get him to go to bed. He's totally exhausted after all his moving around last night and has been fast alseep all day...

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Very interesting. Have you changed anything with her feeding times?

Oh Yes Ms. Ellie stumps her docs every time we are there :ROFL:

Could be but it was last week?? :ponder: She fasted on the 18th for her ultrasound then on the 21st she had an upset belly and threw up just a little bit, but was fine later, so we skipped her dinner, and gave her 1/2 her normal breakfast kibble on the 22nd (last wednesday) but has pretty spot on normal feedings, ever since then, all her pee and poop is normal :confused:

If she keeps this up, Pretty soon Starbucks is going to know me by my first name - HAHAHAHAH!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
I do think Castor reads my posts here. I so regret having written I think it's ok with some night wandering. Last night the furball went bonkers and I swear we were up ten times trying to get him to go to bed. He's totally exhausted after all his moving around last night and has been fast alseep all day...

Oh Castor!! - You and Ms Ellie are keeping us on our Toes, hopefully the find peace and return to normal slumber soon, or the Coffee People are going to know this mommy by 1st name!! - HAHAHAHAHAH!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
( Bulldogs and Cane Corso,s sleep on the bed with us ) Rosie (EB) sleeps close to My chest and stretches out lengthwise her face close to mine , funny if she stops snoring I wake up lol. Odin ( Cane Corso ) goes from her tail down and rests his head on either my feet or the bottom head board length wise ( we call them birth control prevention ) Rosie will wake some times due to warmth or Odin hitting her with is huge legs , when she wakes she just stares at Me in a sitting up position as to say can you not control that big idiot Odin . If I move in anyway that's it were screwed she will pounce on Me and and want love and play , which wakes Odin and the other 2 dogs and guess who is making coffee at 3:20 AM .
The Siberian Husky ( Willow ) and Nelli a Airedale are slower to wake up ( they sleep on the floor in there beds beside Me ) . This does not happen every night God Help Me if it did but Rosie (EB ) is the ring leader all good for her she sleeps all day so she is not losing sleep .

Bless you for having all those babies, and sleeping with you!! I am hoping Ellie finds peace soon and settles back in, or the people at Starbucks and going to have a chunk of my retirement fund - HAHAHAHA!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
One solution.....OUT OF MY ROOM!
I dont sleep much so I need what I can get in my whole 5hrs. I dont want to hear snornig, moving left n right, smelly farts, paws in my face, bad breath especially from a bully. I just want to sleep and then im all yours. My moto....you can sleep anywhere you want in the house but... MY bedroom!

Go ahead I see you alllllllllll :facepalm2::faint::bitching::bigeyes::yikes:

Helene - this girl doesn't sleep much either, add that I am LIGHT sleeper to begin with.

I hope Ellie finds her peace soon, and snuggles back to her normal routine, or as mentioned, the Starbucks people are going to know me well - HAHAHAHAH!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
This is the reason we made a fence in a cosy place for our boy, around 3 sq.meters, where he sleeps. Dogs usually change sleeping place during night, they want warm bed, then they feel like cool floor in the bathroom, after that it never hurts to check - may be mom is awake and can already start performing her most important duty- preparing breakfast for her fur Baby? The way they do it - putting wet snout in your face - doesn't help good morning sleep:D

Oh she checked on mommy's sleeping a few times, I am hoping she settles back to her normal routine soon, or mommy and the Starbucks people are going to have good friendship - HAHAHAHAHA!!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Dooley does this day and night. On the couch, off the couch. Back on the couch, then in the crate. Back on the couch. Id be tired all damn day too if I was moving from one nap spot to the other.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Bless you for having all those babies, and sleeping with you!! I am hoping Ellie finds peace soon and settles back in, or the people at Starbucks and going to have a chunk of my retirement fund - HAHAHAHA!!

Melissa I could not live without them truly , on that note i found it cheaper to grind my own coffee beans and I find beans cheaper then pre-ground and such variety lol
One bonus to all this is the dogs hate the sound of the grinder as I ground those beans , I Love it !! payback is a ...... at 320 am !!! HA HA HA

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Guess we will have to put the ceiling fan back on tonight, Mama was not ready for that, but if it keeps the Midnight Party Princess Sleeping, Mama's IN!!

Thankfully I have a HEAVY down blanket and comforter on the bed to keep me warm

P.S. Ellie sleeps on top of ALL the Blankets...

I was going to suggest this.... Cheli (frenchie) is t=like this, if he gets warm he will constantly change positions in the bed... go get a drink, back in, up and around over to me, back to dad.... UGH! Ceiling fan on and it stops

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Hey there Melissa!! Sorry late to the party....haha...away on business this week. How is Ms. Ellie doing using the fan? Back to normal now?

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Dooley does this day and night. On the couch, off the couch. Back on the couch, then in the crate. Back on the couch. Id be tired all damn day too if I was moving from one nap spot to the other.

Oh I wish this could be Ms Ellie, she has a Bad Pee'r, she needs to work on her potty manners, and vet feels its behavioral, after MUCH testing, so she is still crated MOST of the day while I'm at work (I feel terribly guilty) but I am hopeful she will one day be my all day couch potato

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.