Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 34

Thread: Night Wandering...

  1. #13
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,356
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13771

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    One solution.....OUT OF MY ROOM!
    I dont sleep much so I need what I can get in my whole 5hrs. I dont want to hear snornig, moving left n right, smelly farts, paws in my face, bad breath especially from a bully. I just want to sleep and then im all yours. My moto....you can sleep anywhere you want in the house but... MY bedroom!

    Go ahead I see you alllllllllll

  2. #14
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    I'll be curious to see if that helps? Let me know tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No luck again tonight, mommy had to get up to go potty in the night and it woke Ellie, who started to sniff and do her thing, jumped on and off the bed mulitple times, and when I turned the light on to see what was going on, found out tonight she peed on the floor!! we have NEVER had an overnight accident like that...


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  4. #15
    BullyWood Movie Star cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,600
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3717

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Castor wakes up at night too. He starts out in his own bed in my son's room, then he comes into our bedroom to let me know he wants to get up onto my son's bed (but is too lazy or to polite to jump up himself). So I lift him up and he goes back to sleep immediately. Then after a few hours, he's back by my bedside again, waiting to test our bed or to be led back to my son's room. As long as he sleeps at the footend of our beds I think it's ok and as long as most of us sleep as much as possible, I'm ok with the night wandering. Who knows, perhaps the little guy has had a nightmare and needs some comfort?


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  5. #16
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,396
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3335

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    ( Bulldogs and Cane Corso,s sleep on the bed with us ) Rosie (EB) sleeps close to My chest and stretches out lengthwise her face close to mine , funny if she stops snoring I wake up lol. Odin ( Cane Corso ) goes from her tail down and rests his head on either my feet or the bottom head board length wise ( we call them birth control prevention ) Rosie will wake some times due to warmth or Odin hitting her with is huge legs , when she wakes she just stares at Me in a sitting up position as to say can you not control that big idiot Odin . If I move in anyway that's it were screwed she will pounce on Me and and want love and play , which wakes Odin and the other 2 dogs and guess who is making coffee at 3:20 AM .
    The Siberian Husky ( Willow ) and Nelli a Airedale are slower to wake up ( they sleep on the floor in there beds beside Me ) . This does not happen every night God Help Me if it did but Rosie (EB ) is the ring leader all good for her she sleeps all day so she is not losing sleep .
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  6. Likes BullyBoston liked this post
  7. #17
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,475
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    6241

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by MFrey2012 View Post
    No luck again tonight, mommy had to get up to go potty in the night and it woke Ellie, who started to sniff and do her thing, jumped on and off the bed mulitple times, and when I turned the light on to see what was going on, found out tonight she peed on the floor!! we have NEVER had an overnight accident like that...
    Oh no! I wonder what's going on.... Oh Ellie, these baby sure do keep us on our toes!

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  8. #18
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Oh no! I wonder what's going on.... Oh Ellie, these baby sure do keep us on our toes!
    Night#4!! 3AM, daddy tried to get her back to sleep, but to prevent an accident he took her out and said pooped and peed RIGHT away, so something has her internal clock off, maybe?!?! I DONT want this to become a thing....

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  9. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  10. #19
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,475
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    6241

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by MFrey2012 View Post
    Night#5!! 3AM, daddy tried to get her back to sleep, but to prevent an accident he took her out and said pooped and peed RIGHT away, so something has her internal clock off, maybe?!?! I DONT want this to become a thing....

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Very interesting. Have you changed anything with her feeding times?

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  11. #20
    BullyWood Movie Star cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,600
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3717

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    I do think Castor reads my posts here. I so regret having written I think it's ok with some night wandering. Last night the furball went bonkers and I swear we were up ten times trying to get him to go to bed. He's totally exhausted after all his moving around last night and has been fast alseep all day...


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  12. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
  13. #21
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Very interesting. Have you changed anything with her feeding times?
    Oh Yes Ms. Ellie stumps her docs every time we are there

    Could be but it was last week?? She fasted on the 18th for her ultrasound then on the 21st she had an upset belly and threw up just a little bit, but was fine later, so we skipped her dinner, and gave her 1/2 her normal breakfast kibble on the 22nd (last wednesday) but has pretty spot on normal feedings, ever since then, all her pee and poop is normal

    If she keeps this up, Pretty soon Starbucks is going to know me by my first name - HAHAHAHAH!!


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  14. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  15. #22
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    I do think Castor reads my posts here. I so regret having written I think it's ok with some night wandering. Last night the furball went bonkers and I swear we were up ten times trying to get him to go to bed. He's totally exhausted after all his moving around last night and has been fast alseep all day...
    Oh Castor!! - You and Ms Ellie are keeping us on our Toes, hopefully the find peace and return to normal slumber soon, or the Coffee People are going to know this mommy by 1st name!! - HAHAHAHAHAH!!


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  16. Likes cefe13 liked this post
  17. #23
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    ( Bulldogs and Cane Corso,s sleep on the bed with us ) Rosie (EB) sleeps close to My chest and stretches out lengthwise her face close to mine , funny if she stops snoring I wake up lol. Odin ( Cane Corso ) goes from her tail down and rests his head on either my feet or the bottom head board length wise ( we call them birth control prevention ) Rosie will wake some times due to warmth or Odin hitting her with is huge legs , when she wakes she just stares at Me in a sitting up position as to say can you not control that big idiot Odin . If I move in anyway that's it were screwed she will pounce on Me and and want love and play , which wakes Odin and the other 2 dogs and guess who is making coffee at 3:20 AM .
    The Siberian Husky ( Willow ) and Nelli a Airedale are slower to wake up ( they sleep on the floor in there beds beside Me ) . This does not happen every night God Help Me if it did but Rosie (EB ) is the ring leader all good for her she sleeps all day so she is not losing sleep .

    Bless you for having all those babies, and sleeping with you!! I am hoping Ellie finds peace soon and settles back in, or the people at Starbucks and going to have a chunk of my retirement fund - HAHAHAHA!!


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  18. #24
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Night Wandering...

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    One solution.....OUT OF MY ROOM!
    I dont sleep much so I need what I can get in my whole 5hrs. I dont want to hear snornig, moving left n right, smelly farts, paws in my face, bad breath especially from a bully. I just want to sleep and then im all yours. My moto....you can sleep anywhere you want in the house but... MY bedroom!

    Go ahead I see you alllllllllll
    Helene - this girl doesn't sleep much either, add that I am LIGHT sleeper to begin with.

    I hope Ellie finds her peace soon, and snuggles back to her normal routine, or as mentioned, the Starbucks people are going to know me well - HAHAHAHAH!!


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  19. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •