To those who dress up their bullies

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Isn't it funny when they're not wearing anything it looks as if they're naked? lol.

My apologies for the randomness. =)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
:lol: I always say that to hubby when I take off Belly's shirt! Nekkid Baby!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has an occasional costume, but does not wear clothes on a regular basis, he hates them. I said that to [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] a while ago, her avatar has Samson with the dreads and hat on, when she post pictures of him without the dreads, I told her he looks bald to me!! :lol:

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], :heart: HRH and her beautiful ward-robe!! The ones you buy and especially the ones you make!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I said that to TessaAndSamson a while ago, her avatar has Samson with the dreads and hat on, when she post pictures of him without the dreads, I told her he looks bald to me!! :lol:

LOL I wish I could get Samson to walk around the house and have that actually stay to his head. I love my little boy as a rasta man :heart::heart:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
LOL I wish I could get Samson to walk around the house and have that actually stay to his head. I love my little boy as a rasta man :heart::heart:

We have that hat, we gave it to my Dad when he was bald from Chemo. Also got him a mullett!

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], sorry to hear about your dad, but I had to laugh at the mullet and dreads, what a good champ he is!! I hope he is doing much better now.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], he actually got word yesterday that his Aggressive B lymphoma is in remission (for a 2nd time) but his Kidney tumor has gotten bigger. He is in great spirits, this summer he was on his death bed and the Dr's didn't think he would make it through the night. Terri is so amazed at his strength, said she is going to start drinking red wine nightly!!!LOL

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I wish Mocha would let me put outfits on her, but she is such a bratt!!! I won two shirts in the auction and I will force her to wear them for pictures!!

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], I am so sorry to hear that about your dad. Hey the red wine works! My dad had a quadrupple (SP?) bypass at 52 then had to have they bypasses, bypassed, He is now 66 yrs. old. The dr. TOLD him to drink a couple glasses of red wine a night although he buys the $1.99 jug, lol, and refridgerates it, I love wine and I like a good dry red, when I drink it (maybe a little to much at times, lol) I tell Joe heart problems run in my family, then Joe will ask if alcoholism does too!! :LMAO:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeeell, besides my words of wit and...............being full of sh*t..............I dabble in wine making also. Is there no starts to this boys talents?:lol:
Anyways, my wine isn't for the light weights cause it's around 80 proof or 40% alcohol. Sooooooo now you know how my amazing tanked head works.:p
But........I'm soon to be 56 and........still as healthy as an ox and I'm probably as stubborn........I'd wreck a mend it's!:D The one thing I knows for sure about wine.........iffin it comes with a screw cap or in abox for your fridge...........it taint real wine folks!:confused: It's ethyl alcohol dilluted and mostly artifical flavoring added (along with some nasty's like formaldehyde) to make it sorta taste like wine. Sooooooo, either make it yourself...... orrrrrrrrrr......look for the cork bottles.:up: I have 10 years of Production Manager in flavoring experience (making flavors for wine also) to tell you this is what it is. That's right, old Daddy Mikey is a high tech Red Neck.:redneck:... he taint the Idgit he let's people think he is. I just like bringing smiles to faces. So I guess I got a High Tech Bulldog Mentality.:bravo:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Weeeeeeeeeeeel Mikey........ I guess I learned sumptin today.... Where I come from 80 proof aint wine,,,,, its' SHINE!!!! lol

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
@Mike Blaylock I've tasted some of that 80 proof wine and the guy that made it was 2 steps ahead of the feds!

I reminded my husband of that early morning while we were walking the dogs today. It was in rural Cowiche, WA about 35 years ago. The old guy had a still and was using apricots and/or peaches. He insisted we have a taste before he sold us anything (antiques was what we were buying, not booze). It was like 7:30 AM. He said he was selling out because the feds were on his tail!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online