What a difference 3 years makes!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW..... Vegas will be 8 on Tuesday, he has been our only bully for 8 years so we have grown together. I'm used to getting home from work at night around 11:30, getting Vegas a snack and then he passes right back out til morning.

Well with this new rescue just turned 5 in November. He is a bundle of energy!! The last 3 nights I have gotten home, he decides it's time to do 40 laps about 60 miles an hour around the living room, get out every toy from the toy box, bark and play.

Vegas just lays on the couch and stares at him. lol. I remember when Vegas did this, but it's been so long. Vegas will get super excited at night, last potty and he comes in and wants to play tug or chase his stufffie, but 15 minutes later he's on the couch snoring. NOT this new one (STILL deciding a name) :whew:

I haven't got to bed til almost 2 the last 3 nights, I let him wear himself out so he will sleep all night. Thank god I only work 3 nights a week. I don't think I could handle this every night. Lol.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
But this is such wonderful news, these are all signs that he feels at home, and that he's coming out of his shell! Welcome to the good life buddy, welcome :)

And yes, I've sat here and watched Tyson slow down over the last few years. I remember him bolting out the door, and always being far in front of me on walks. Now he just kinda strolls, and is always by my side or behind me. My old man, boy do I love him. But I still get my bursts of energy and excitement from him when coming home, or when its time to eat. LOL He starts bucking up and down like a dang bronco, haha. We need new pics! And we don't care if they suck :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This was a fun read.... These dogs! sure do make life happy don't they :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He sure is setting in nicely and keeping Momma entertained while he is at it

[emoji177][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
He is a bundle of energy!! The last 3 nights I have gotten home, he decides it's time to do 40 laps about 60 miles an hour around the living room, get out every toy from the toy box, bark and play.

Vegas just lays on the couch and stares at him. lol. I remember when Vegas did this, but it's been so long. Vegas will get super excited at night, last potty and he comes in and wants to play tug or chase his stufffie, but 15 minutes later he's on the couch snoring. NOT this new one (STILL deciding a name) :whew:
And you're 3 years older!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I noticed Wilson is starting to slow down just a wee bit now that he's 6 (subtle changes but noticeable).

How about "Wiggles"? :hmm:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.