Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
ah you're not sold on roger though i think its adorable. how about reggie?

Reggie is a great name ;)
For some reason when he was little I started calling him Reggie Doodle. Now he will respond to Reggie, Reg, Doodle, Doods and everything in between.
Good luck whatever name you choose. It always warms my heart hearing the stories of great people like you, trying so hard to make an animals life better.
Much love to you and [insert name here],
From Em, Kev & Reggie x

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How about a name that starts with a "W"? Wiggles, Wesley, Walter, Wiley, Willis, etc. He might respond to that faster since it has the same sound starting off? Love this boy!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations to both of you. You're precious and lucky to have each other. Maybe he doesn't like his name eather.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I say change it, new and happy beginning. We named out bully Canelo. It means cinnamon in Spanish but Husband wanted to name him after his favorite boxer Canelo Alvarez too. When Nelo goes to the vet, we check in as Canelo but they call him Chunky Monkey after that because they struggle to say Ca-nel-o. He has many nick names from the kids and us, fanelo, little man, big man, fatty cakes, fat man, chunky man, chunky Nelo, it goes on and on but he answers to all. I think it's due to he knows he's loved.

Mr. Blue Eyes, he's gonna learn quick. He's a handsome boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.