Watching your Bulldog on camera

rbourque314

Jun 25, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lincoln
Do any of you watch your Bulldogs' from work or when you are away from home? I've been using a camera to keep an eye on Lincoln and it has been great. I've caught him watching TV quite a bit and sometimes doing things he shouldn't be (I've had to drive home from work a few times :w00t:). For those that do use a camera, what do your Bulldogs do during the day when they are alone at home?

Check out this picture of Lincoln watching TV :rolleyes: IMG_9555[1].JPG

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Do any of you watch your Bulldogs' from work or when you are away from home? I've been using a camera to keep an eye on Lincoln and it has been great. I've caught him watching TV quite a bit and sometimes doing things he shouldn't be (I've had to drive home from work a few times :w00t:). For those that do use a camera, what do your Bulldogs do during the day when they are alone at home?

Check out this picture of Lincoln watching TV :rolleyes:View attachment 104588

IMG_5394.png

Cameras are the best! That's how I trained Joey to have run of the house :) This photo is from my sister's house, she keeps Joey when I am away on business. Same thing at my house, just sleeps in her chair....such a good pup!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
You will LOVE them! Check out Vimtag at Amazon, you can talk through them and rotate, also record onto SD card

Interesting; do you talk to Joey through the camera and does she hear/understand? We've tried to talk to Castor on the phone but he's not interested. I've been wondering if it's too abstract for him so would be interesting to hear if Joey listens to you!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Interesting; do you talk to Joey through the camera and does she hear/understand? We've tried to talk to Castor on the phone but he's not interested. I've been wondering if it's too abstract for him so would be interesting to hear if Joey listens to you!

I have not had to talk through the camera for a long time, but while I was training her from crate to run of the house (started at 7 months old; she will be 2 on May 31st) I did all the time. So I would leave the house, give her the I'm leaving and you be good comment "You be good, I'll be right back" then go to my sister's house down the road and watch what she did, IF she started to do something like get on furniture I did not want her on I simply turned microphone on and made the YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW sound, which is just a noise I make if she is to stop doing something, and it WORKED great! I was told that the best way to prevent problems is to not let them begin, so Joey never had enough time alone to begin bad habits.......but yes, she absolutely responded to my voice.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Omgoodness....I thought I was the only one who enjoys watching my baby on the camera from work!!! Some of my coworkers think I'm nuts.....I'm just so in love with my baby and miss him when I'm at work! I also can talk to him from where I am. We have a nest camera we bought from Best Buy. My husband installed it himself. I think having a camera on them while your gone is useful and sweet!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
how much area do they span? I want one!! I'm almost always home or out with him but I would love to see him when I'm at church...teehee and just know what he's doing...

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I have not had to talk through the camera for a long time, but while I was training her from crate to run of the house (started at 7 months old; she will be 2 on May 31st) I did all the time. So I would leave the house, give her the I'm leaving and you be good comment "You be good, I'll be right back" then go to my sister's house down the road and watch what she did, IF she started to do something like get on furniture I did not want her on I simply turned microphone on and made the YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW sound, which is just a noise I make if she is to stop doing something, and it WORKED great! I was told that the best way to prevent problems is to not let them begin, so Joey never had enough time alone to begin bad habits.......but yes, she absolutely responded to my voice.

WOW - I will tell Castor and perhaps he will get more cooperative when we try to talk to him on the phone. :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
how much area do they span? I want one!! I'm almost always home or out with him but I would love to see him when I'm at church...teehee and just know what he's doing...

I travel a ton and it means the world to me to be able to see my girl! The Vimtag spans up and down and 360 degrees

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online