Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been a while!! How in the world do you trim your bullies nails?!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Been a while!! How in the world do you trim your bullies nails?!

Bella loves when I handle her feet. She regularly asks for foot massages, anyway, so I just incorporate foot rubs with the trimming. It's pretty easy. I lucked out in this regard.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Bulldog Vet in Training Christie H's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
    Likes (Received)

Ours are complete brats about it..we dremel theirs and the wrestling match begins.Our OEB boy tries to snap at us and our girl won't sit still..We just get through it as best as we can..But we love the brats

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Bully Bootie Duty betterxthanxnew's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha Penwell
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Effie & Josie
    Likes (Received)

Effie & Josie just won't sit still. Effie doesn't mind her feet being touched- we got her at 8 weeks & started training immediately. HOWEVER, once the nail clippers come out she's done. We just take her to the groomer- she behaves so well for them!! They clip & dremel her nails for us. It's a lot less stressful for me too, because she has black nails & I'm definitely afraid of quicking her with all that wiggling around
    Josie has white nails, but she is a squirm-er too. We've had our vet clip them for us until she's up to date on all of her shots (1 more booster to go!), and then she'll be going to the groomer with Effie. She's about 18 months old, so I'm not sure that we'll ever be able to get her comfortable with foot touching. She was being kept outside by her previous owners & already has quite the wild side
    "Be the person your dog thinks you are"

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads