My son got me this shirt

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know what it really means, :lol:, But my son found this today and bought it for me, I thought it was so sweet of him. And Very fitting for me. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Iluvvegas008.jpg

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
P.S. I wear a medium, and it is an XXL :LMAO:, that is a 23 year old boy for you!! It will make a sexy nighty though!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Does your son not know about me? I wear a XXL!:whistle:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Does your son not know about me? I wear a XXL!:whistle:

Oh be quiet [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you do not!! But he found it at Wal-Mart and on clearance, (He is his mother's child) for $3.00, I guess price over rode size for him :LMAO: It is the thought that counts you know after all!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Well with Vega's Humping problem, I am surprised you son didn't pick up the Vega's is for Lovers:heart: shirt....:p

I think it is perfect and for your son to think of you, Hope my sons get that way someday.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well with Vega's Humping problem, I am surprised you son didn't pick up the Vega's is for Lovers:heart: shirt....:p

I think it is perfect and for your son to think of you, Hope my sons get that way someday.

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], I have two sons one of each, one that cares and one that cares only for himself and his drugs, love the Vegas is for lovers!! LOL, I eloped last year to Vegas to get remarried after being divorced 13 yrs.
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION], I think Vegas will find it much more appealing than Joe, :lol:, Vegas don't care what I have on as long as he can snot, drool and snuggle on it...OH and shed!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], I have two sons one of each, one that cares and one that cares only for himself and his drugs, love the Vegas is for lovers!! LOL, I eloped last year to Vegas to get remarried after being divorced 13 yrs.
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION], I think Vegas will find it much more appealing than Joe, :lol:, Vegas don't care what I have on as long as he can snot, drool and snuggle on it...OH and shed!

I am confused with that last statement, did you mean to say "Joe Doesn't care what I have on as long...." :p Just wanted to give you a hard time. I have the same two sons...only not the drug part, as far as I know.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww how thoughtful of him. Now you have to take a pic wearing it with Vegas. =)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online