OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
As far as feeding goes I'd feed her only in her kennel...all 3 meals. Once all dogs are fed and bowls are put away, let her out. You could walk her on a lead when she's out to do her business and that will discourage/prevent the offending behavior. We have 5 bullies at our house now and 2 of them (1 male & 1 female) like to pee on top of the others mess. Neither of those dogs are dominant over the rest. The only Alpha in the house is my wife...and me, to a lesser extent.

Lol... I was putting her in her kennel or in another room when they ate and fed her after they were done but wasnt sure it that was the right thing to do. She eats so fast that even if I feed them at the same time she is done much quicker and I have to block her from there dishes. Should I have her on a leash to keep her from their dishes. She is so quick and small. Hard to catch her. She is quite stubborn as well.
I was just wondering if it was her trying to be dominant over the older dogs by going right after them. She really hasn't been submissive at all towards any of them. I was thinking that she should be at least a little submissive. Don't want any problems in the future since she will be the smallest of our dogs almost positively.

Members online

No members online now.