Advice

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Looking for some advice please, ruby came in season a few weeks ago, she was in season for 3weeks she then came out of season and a about a week later started spotting again, we've had her at the vets she's had two lots of antibiotics as the vet thought it might be a uti although it's not cleared up, she's completely fine I. Herself eating, drinking and playing as normal, we had her back at the vets tonight for a follow up appointment our vet has carried out an ultra sound which showed nothing, we're currently waiting for blood results and full urine culture just wondered if anyone has had anything similar with there furkid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hummmmmmmmmmm, I have a boy bulldog so non of that issue, but had Shih Tzu girls and I don't remember anything like that but!!!!!!!!!!! if you have a good bulldog vet, hopefully they will come up with something for you... Best of luck and update if ya can :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hmm... I'm going to tag some experts on this, but I know that sometimes dogs can have phantom pregnancies. Where there bodies behave as if they are pregnant? Not sure if this is the case of course...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Have had alot of girls,but never had that happen. Possible endometriosis? Please let us know. @ruby

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Thanks guys, I have spoken to my vet tonight and her blood results have come back clear, I'm
A little worried as to what's going on with her, we are still waiting on her urine culture to come back from the lab

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Have had alot of girls,but never had that happen. Possible endometriosis? Please let us know. @ruby

Thanks I wasn't aware dogs could get endometriosis I will mention this to my vet

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks I wasn't aware dogs could get endometriosis I will mention this to my vet

Keep us posted.... hope it is nothing serious

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry I'm late to this, but hopefully she has stopped by now. Please keep us posted.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.