ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene Thanks! Is it different between girls and boys? So it shouldn't concern me if she goes out at 630pm and not again until around 6AM? In the morning it's no like she is rushed either, I have to wake her up to go out and I only do that because I walk outside then until around 7

Also....should I WAKE her before I go to bed and make her go out? I don't want her "holding it" so long if it could hurt her...

I don't really notice a difference between boys and girls... I would make her go one more time before bedtime.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Tyson can go a good 8-10 hours with no issues.

OHHHHHH just like Joey (camel).......I was just so concerned that she holds it soooooooooooooooooooooo long, I mean I'm here (work from home if not on the road) and she tells me when she has to go, it's just so in frequent and especially going out around 7pm then sound asleep for the rest of the night until out in the morning at 6ish. I am trying to wake her in the evening for one later trip outside, so her bladder stays healthy :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.