Would you give these to your dog?

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
2,049
Reaction score
79
Location
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I'm a food snob with my guys so I would not... nothing from Purina, Iams or Pedigree I avoid


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Maybe I'm also a snob but if it says real beef flavor instead of beef no by products I wouldn't do it. If you don't use them donate them.
 
Not a chance. Main ingredient is wheat flour.
 
Nope, I would never give mine that kind of stuff.
 
Thanks, i am glad I am not the only one who feels that way about these
 
I have to agree with the majority "food snob" . I won't give it to my dog.

I buy grain-free treats and food for my baby. She's a spoiled girl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I agree with the others above. We use only Fruitables or Benny Bully Dried Liver for treats, and I also will use a piece of their own kibble.
 
We don't give anything like that to Castor, but still it was a nice gift to Chunky White! I suppose dogs without allergy issues do ok on them - I think they would make excellent training treats as they are probably very tasty.
 
Never. Main ingredient is wheat flour and third on the list is sugar....I'd rather they ate :poo:
 
https://www.chewy.com/pedigree-marr...x8umUifFtzrvp081H5q_1BoCZdLw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

My mother brought these to me tonight to give to Chunky but I am skeptical. I do give him marrow bones ever so often and give him the Milk Bones that are given to him at drive thru windows when he rides with me to get my dinner but haven't given him anything else

As a mother and grandmother, I just want to add that her heart is in the right place. It's like a non fur baby grandmother feeding the grands Ice cream for breakfast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I agree w/everyone else... I always try to give my guys the grain-free stuff.
 
Ya sorry i do not think so , very fussy with My guys when it comes to food and or treats , Never Purina period also.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top