I lay here long enough...

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Mommy might give me the Jolly and Cuz toys on the mantle, that make me crazy dog...this has been going on for almost 20mins now!! What toys make you baby go NUTS!?!? I have to put these toys in "timeout"....

6cfa7dc6e9b2da5f021b075e05be4a19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my goodness!!! this is so cute and YES!!! I have to put (though I have to hide or he'll go crazy) toys away at times... He has a giant blow up yoga type ball that he loves so much... It's a great exercise ball for him but he sometimes doesn't know when to stop!!! This is the cutest picture of 'what they do' ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Freakin adorable!!! Give her the toy, MOM!!!

Lambeau is OBSESSED with orange tennis balls--- i have to hide them at times to get him to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
OMG, that's so funny and soooo Lala. She'll sit and stare at the door to garage or pool room 'cause that's where her balls are. They do get obsessed.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh so sad for him.....give him his toys Mom, please!!! Who am I kidding...one can drivee crazy with his balls. He has soccer, basketball and regular indoor dog balls and he loves them all!!! His indoor ball is actually in the basement right now BC he goes crazy with it!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH I usually have to hide stuffies that they are trying to destroy, or sometimes if they get into it over a new toy. I throw mine on the stairs that have a baby gate at the bottom... Lol

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] OMG Melissa FREAKING cracked me up!!!! Love to hear someone else calls time out on the toys too!! Joey's go into a closet and she's lay there so long that she falls asleep!! For really any toy but most her antler.

Ms. Ellie you get more good looking every time I see your photo!!!!

rufasim

Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella has a couple of favorites. The dreaded Kong. I just sit down after cleaning up after dinner and there she is, haunting me with the darn Kong. Come play now she says. Your work is done and there is no need to rest she says. Try to grab the red toy. If you by some means of god get it, thow it so I have to chase it and we can start all over again, she says.
The other is a Nyla bone. Lying in bed all I can hear is her gnawing on it at the foot of the bed. Gime that I say. You can have it tomorrow, I say

betterxthanxnew

Apr 21, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Effie (EB), Oliver (FB) & Annabel (FB)
Oh YES- Effie LOVES her tennis balls. I have to take them away after so long and hide them. Only problem is that she knows where all of my "hiding" spots are :ROFL: LOL. She always ends up laying down and moping the exact same way :)

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Oh YES- Effie LOVES her tennis balls. I have to take them away after so long and hide them. Only problem is that she knows where all of my "hiding" spots are :ROFL: LOL. She always ends up laying down and moping the exact same way :)

OMG!! Ms Ellie too...they are smart cookies

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ummmm
Well Rosie likes things that move under the covers like at about 2am if i move my feet , Guess i am my own worst enemy to be honest I started her and others playing the game of hidden hand that grabs paws then hides. She positively loves this toy, I mean hand , all my guys play for app 20 mins on the bed with me and then go right to sleep for the nite

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online