ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
They actually HAVE a puppy sized KONG, or you could get a large sized one so you won't have to buy another one as he grows.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with Tracey. We had both, we started with the puppy one when they were puppies, and then bought the bigger ones, they still have both, and still like the puppy size, but also the bigger ones. We also have the Kong tires which they love and the Kong balls all of which have lasted and they haven't chewed up. You can't go wrong with any of the Kong toys another brand which stands up to bully chewing is the JWow toys.

OP
Snoboardchk911

Snoboardchk911

Feb 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Bentley
Thanks so much guys. I wasn't sure if the puppy size would be too small.. I'll start with that for now. I have a few nylabones, he isn't too thrilled with them yet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Mine loved the puppy binky. I used the once he breaks this I size up mentality. He had adult teeth by when he did.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks so much guys. I wasn't sure if the puppy size would be too small.. I'll start with that for now. I have a few nylabones, he isn't too thrilled with them

Please be careful with Nylabones. I personally wouldn't use them, as they can be a choking hazard.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I used the puppy one first but he had no interest until i put peanut butter in them and froze it. As a puppy Lambeau loved the Nylabone keys and still does. I put those in the freezer for a few minutes to get them cold and help with teething.

I have all types and shapes if Nylabone products... some are 12 yrs old and been through 4 bullies--- i Dremel off pieces and clean them in the dishwasher every few months .

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.