FINALLY A Plush Toy That Joey Does Not Destroy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
VIDEO!!!!

Def!! Video!! As soon as she finishes her afternoon nap in my office HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IMG_5342.jpg

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I ordered one and will see how long it will last. Chunky usually sucks on the legs, ear, or tail of stuffy's the chews them off

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Aww thanks :) me too :) such a character love his little/big heart :) can ya tell me what 'size' yu got?? edited to add,,,, don't need size, I was just looking at the wrong place... thanks!
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] You're welcome!! Can't wait to hear how Hank likes them!! Truth be told I'm a pretty big fan of the hankster......

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
OMG!! yes! the OCD! I thought 'I' gave it to him but in truth,,,, he/they have it just naturally!!! they are so weird!!! Do NOT like things 'out of place'....lol my daughter said that's what settled her on NOT having an English bulldog... She said her 'habits' would make him crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah
AGREE 100% Ummmmmm except the gas.....oh and drooling....oh yea and the OCD....other than those things, I AGREE

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I ordered one and will see how long it will last. Chunky usually sucks on the legs, ear, or tail of stuffy's the chews them off

GREAT!! Can't wait to hear!

- - - Updated - - -

OMG!! yes! the OCD! I thought 'I' gave it to him but in truth,,,, he/they have it just naturally!!! they are so weird!!! Do NOT like things 'out of place'....lol my daughter said that's what settled her on NOT having an English bulldog... She said her 'habits' would make him crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah

The habits, to me, make them even more lovable :) Well, most times HAHAHAHAH

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Mine are the same way- destroy a stuffy in less than 5 minutes. I found that the Orbeez brand toys/chewys are really durable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
funny sort of story, I cant order yet as I have to keep hank from barking and chewing and he loves UPS and gets crazy when they come to the door... Wonderful Prime would arrive too soon and stur him up while he is in recovery ;) They are in my cart though :)

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Joey is soooooo cute!! Thanks for the tip as I will be buying for my baby!! He loves stuffed toys and I think he thoroughly enjoys tearing them up too!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] TOO FUNNY !!! Prime is THE BEST and yes, Joey thinks every UPS package is for HER.....well it usually is.....so.....I'm going to check the other thread to see how the Hankster is doing....

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=15331]BullyBoston[/MENTION] Oh good!!! I hope you post some pics when yours arrive!!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine are the same way- destroy a stuffy in less than 5 minutes. I found that the Orbeez brand toys/chewys are really durable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH Orbeez....I've not come across those but will look!! Thanks!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Yep! UPS truly is mostly for "them" and if it's not, then the box is! :-)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Thank you!!! I buy the cheapies for Winslow (totally for me) and sneak them in while he naps, always aware of their fate, but needing to see him love on a plushie every now and again.. maybe there's hope :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thank you!!! I buy the cheapies for Winslow (totally for me) and sneak them in while he naps, always aware of their fate, but needing to see him love on a plushie every now and again.. maybe there's hope :)

There is hope I promise you!! Joey's are still holding up!!! AMAZING.....Can't wait to hear Winslow's critique :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.