sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
IMG_5334.JPGIMG_5336.JPG

goDog dinos !! Her new best friends! Joey is notorious for destroying her plush toys within about an hour. UNTIL the goDog dinos!! So if you have a "destroyer" on your hands try these out!! Well worth the $13

PS The 2 pictured in the photos are now about 4 days old

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awesome find, I'll have to look them up. I hope they are on Amazon. BTW, Joey's face.... I love it. I love everything about her! Happy Friday :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
View attachment 104288View attachment 104289

goDog dinos !! Her new best friends! Joey is notorious for destroying her plush toys within about an hour. UNTIL the goDog dinos!! So if you have a "destroyer" on your hands try these out!! Well worth the $13

PS The 2 pictured in the photos are now about 4 days old

Awe Joey!! you have the "watcha you looking at" face - LOVE IT!! I'm pretty sure Ellie would give Dino a run for its money, does it have squeaker??

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] YES on Amazon, Prime too if you have an account.....Thanks for the kind words about my girl Joey :)
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Melissa.....Thanks!! Honestly, Joey was awful about ripping up her toys.....and all I wanted was for her to have one that she can keep for a while and these are it for sure. Yes kind of a squeaker, but buried deep in tummy. I hope Ms. Ellie gets one....and LOVES IT :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yeah!! on my way to Amazon :) thanks for the tip, and love your kid ;)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] You're welcome!! Can't wait to hear how Hank likes them!! Truth be told I'm a pretty big fan of the hankster......

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Does Joey pull on stuffies? My boy loves stuffies but will pull on them with his teeth. Just wondering if it would last for me.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm going to order some, Thanks for the heads up... Willow LOVES stuffies, but of course they rip them to shreds... Lol

rbourque314

Jun 25, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lincoln
I've had success with the "Tuffy" brand toys. Lincoln has a Tuffy Lobster that he's been using since I got him. I have had to cut/trim pieces off but it certainly has held up nicely for 8+ months.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Does Joey pull on stuffies? My boy loves stuffies but will pull on them with his teeth. Just wondering if it would last for me.

She DOES....but the way these are constructed they don't rip, at least not yet. I have to watch her 100% with plush toys because of that, but these are lasting.....

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I'm going to order some, Thanks for the heads up... Willow LOVES stuffies, but of course they rip them to shreds... Lol

I really think you're going to be impressed, I know I am :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I've had success with the "Tuffy" brand toys. Lincoln has a Tuffy Lobster that he's been using since I got him. I have had to cut/trim pieces off but it certainly has held up nicely for 8+ months.

LOL Joey had the Tuffy lobster too but she worked at the stitching and only took about 40 minutes....and POOF done.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The look on her face is priceless.... 'really, you still around' ?? :laugh:

Cheli has one and neither he or Lambeau will touch it :stinkeye:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
The look on her face is priceless.... 'really, you still around' ?? :laugh:

Cheli has one and neither he or Lambeau will touch it :stinkeye:

OMG cracks me up!!!! Joey will stare at them and then POUNCE like she's the great hunter :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.