Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I think you are doing a great job with Canelo-if something doesn't feel right to you,as you know him best,then take him to the vet. Do as Jessica does with Ty,and have bloodwork done. I know you want him around FOREVER-but let him enjoy life,too! A treat once in awhile won't change things one way or another You are his Mom and you know him best. The thing that I know,is that he makes me laugh!!! Love him! [MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION]

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I think you are doing a great job with Canelo-if something doesn't feel right to you,as you know him best,then take him to the vet. Do as Jessica does with Ty,and have bloodwork done. I know you want him around FOREVER-but let him enjoy life,too! A treat once in awhile won't change things one way or another You are his Mom and you know him best. The thing that I know,is that he makes me laugh!!! Love him! [MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION]

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I had to take a few days before replying because yes I was offended. We post but we don't give 100% of information and we can only reply to what is provided in the posts. I pamper and take care of of my Boy.

Food, after you pointed out the sodium levels of Zignature foods last year, I put him back on Fromm's Beef Frittata.

Per my Vet's plan, we have been following his recommendations for feeding which is under 3 cups. Nelo doesn't get human food every day and when he does it's protein only. Example, he didn't receive human food over the last four days.

Pantry is closed and locked. It's been this way for years but family leave things out and leave the pantry door open by accident.

Oreos were a pantry dive before we locked the pantry, we don't feed our pets chocolate or a ton of reprocessed foods. We don't keep Oreos, it was a one off.

"Mr. C's" allergies have been under control for over a year!!!

Sorry if I offended you, but I never mentioned anything about sodium, that was someone else which made sense.. You stated that you give your dog human food like sausage. I believe any member that puts up a thread and ask questions and want advice, you can either take the advice or not or take it with a grain of salt. We know you take great care of your dog, but you said hes on the chubby side. We and yes "I" are just replying to your thread. Any dog or pet, don't have to be yours either that's chunky, well to lose weight they need to watch food intake. Just like humans. At the end of the day, it's your decision as it's your dog and not ours. We're just here to help each other as the EBN is all about that....helping one another. :yes:

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Sorry if I offended you, but I never mentioned anything about sodium, that was someone else which made sense.. You stated that you give your dog human food like sausage. I believe any member that puts up a thread and ask questions and want advice, you can either take the advice or not or take it with a grain of salt. We know you take great care of your dog, but you said hes on the chubby side. We and yes "I" are just replying to your thread. Any dog or pet, don't have to be yours either that's chunky, well to lose weight they need to watch food intake. Just like humans. At the end of the day, it's your decision as it's your dog and not ours. We're just here to help each other as the EBN is all about that....helping one another. :yes:

Chunky is a fat man. My choice, NO. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I will love him and do what I can for him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.