Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
In the petstore the other day...

If one more person dares to bring up the subject of what might be best for MY bully, I'm gonna do some serious *** kicking. Do NOT suggest to a perfect stranger that it might be easier to put a (not yet) 3 year old bulldog down because he has epilepsy! Could you be any more idiotic? I need something clever and gut punching to say to the next heartless ba@&$:/ who dares to enlighten me with their stupidity!!! We feel Vegas was given to us for a reason. We have rescued him from an unknown life and have given him our hearts and a future.

Attachments

• Bully Babies.jpg
    Bully Babies.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Nikki 1 week.jpg
    Nikki 1 week.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 126
  • WP_20170518_21_32_15_Pro.JPG
    WP_20170518_21_32_15_Pro.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Nikki.jpg
    Nikki.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 122
  • WP_20170519_21_03_38_Pro.JPG
    WP_20170519_21_03_38_Pro.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 114
  • WP_20170514_12_19_28_Pro.JPG
    WP_20170514_12_19_28_Pro.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
If one more person dares to bring up the subject of what might be best for MY bully, I'm gonna do some serious *** kicking. Do NOT suggest to a perfect stranger that it might be easier to put a (not yet) 3 year old bulldog down because he has epilepsy! Could you be any more idiotic? I need something clever and gut punching to say to the next heartless ba@&$:/ who dares to enlighten me with their stupidity!!! We feel Vegas was given to us for a reason. We have rescued him from an unknown life and have given him our hearts and a future.

Who said this? Someone here at the site? Let me know.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No one here. This was a man who said this to me in the pet store. I need some fellow bulldog owners advice on how to handle this without blowing a fuze. Sorry if I made it sound like someone here might of said that. I'm running here for advice!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
No one here. This was a man who said this to me in the pet store. I need some fellow bulldog owners advice on how to handle this without blowing a fuze. Sorry if I made it sound like someone here might of said that. I'm running here for advice!

Whew, you scared me! :eek:

Hmmmm, I don't know. I think if it were me, I would simply state "mind your own beezwax". What about should we also put humans to sleep if they have epilepsy?!!! Didn't think so.

NASTYNATI

May 26, 2010
Tallahassee, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Wimbley
Just thank them for their advice and walk away. I understand how frustrating this can be. I was a former pit-bull owner (rescued) and everywhere I walked people would run, some would point and some would even threaten kill my dog. We are constantly surrounded by ignorance, honestly its how we react that separates us from them... Keep telling yourself that and Best of luck to you

petunia13

May 8, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley & Winston
I agree with you..... our bullies come to us for one reason or another, because with us is where they are supposed to be. I might respond by saying that what makes us human is our ability to have compassion for and care for those who need it, including animals.
While I'm thinking about it, didn't Hitler kill people for reasons such as ethnicity, religion, eye color, height and ability/disability? Hmmmmmm.....
Good luck and know you are making a difference in the life of a bullie!;)

Attachments

• FRAN4.jpg
    FRAN4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 120
  • fran8.jpg
    fran8.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 118
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I agree with you..... our bullies come to us for one reason or another, because with us is where they are supposed to be. I might respond by saying that what makes us human is our ability to have compassion for and care for those who need it, including animals.
While I'm thinking about it, didn't Hitler kill people for reasons such as ethnicity, religion, eye color, height and ability/disability? Hmmmmmm.....
Good luck and know you are making a difference in the life of a bullie!;)

That is just the thing I was looking for!!!! It has a nice face slap to it, without actually having to lift my hand!!! "what makes us human is the ability to have compassion for those who need it, including animals"!!!! I love it!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
People amaze me and not always in the best way. Not sure what I would say either but I am sure it would make me blow a fuse to hear.

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
I was thinkin the same thing... we don't put humans to sleep who have epilepsy... but didn't know how that would be taken here, I am a newbie.
My cousin has a small dog (I don't know what he was exactly, other than ankle biter) he had epilepsy and took medication daily for same and lived to be old with it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online