Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody else have really stinky farts on Grandma Lucy's?

Bulldog Vet in Training
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anybody else have really stinky farts on Grandma Lucy's?

Just curious if there is one good premix that is better than the others for people wanting to add their own protein? eg. Grandma Lucys vs Home Kitchen vs Sojos vs Urban Wolf vs Balance IT vs Fresh + Oasis Canine vs Dr. Harvey's vs Know Better Dog Food.

My dog has continued to lick her paws despite switching amongst multiple dog foods and I'm thinking of home cooking the protein and adding to one of these premixes.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daphne
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KimDe View Post
    So we are in the process of switching over to Grandma Lucy's turkey. He kept throwing up the Acana because they were so dense and he wanted to zoom.

The plan is to do a combo of this and add another low ingredient kibble after a month.

I wanted to know if anyone else has tried this food and the dog farts are worse and super smelly. They are so bad we are thinking of kicking him out of the bed at night. If it keeps up I'm not sure if this food will be a keeper.
    I personally have never eaten Grandma Lucy's. But let me tell you...hard boiled eggs and Brussels spouts render me socially unacceptable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes rjisaterp, Hankster liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

oh boy you sound like me... Always looking for the "best"... but! I 'think' that the best is whats best for your pup as far as what they can and cant eat within these brands... We are super happy with Kindly and preference (honest kitchen) but still would like to add Sojo's and possibly Grandma lucys as well. Hank is doing BEAUTIFULLY on the honest kitchen though so wont change up for a while. We usually add turkey (would love to use chicken as it is cheaper) but only give him that occasionally as so many say their bullies don't do so well with it. I've added bison and beef, and even lamb and he has done great with each... I'll be watching this post though... Always love to hear others opinions

QUOTE=Dollys Owner;692569]Just curious if there is one good premix that is better than the others for people wanting to add their own protein? eg. Grandma Lucys vs Home Kitchen vs Sojos vs Urban Wolf vs Balance IT vs Fresh + Oasis Canine vs Dr. Harvey's vs Know Better Dog Food.

My dog has continued to lick her paws despite switching amongst multiple dog foods and I'm thinking of home cooking the protein and adding to one of these premixes.[/QUOTE]

5. Likes Dollys Owner liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

I tried Honest Kitchen in the past and my dog wouldn't eat it. Just curious if any of the other pre mixes taste better?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads