FINALLY!!! My computer appears to be working again!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
My computer has been giving me fits for about 2 weeks now. My husband messed with it and messed with it and I could come on here and "look" but not answer any posts. So I totally missed out on the auctions :angry: But it looks like it's working okay now. I still have to see if all my pics are gone forever. My husband thinks he can restore them. I sure hope so! Anyway, missed all my Bully friends!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Awww that is too bad that you missed the auction. We missed you too! I thought maybe out on vacation. Hope the girls are doing okay.

L

Lucy-licious

We missed you too [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], x

Hope your husband can retrieve your photos. If so maybe do a backup disc of them all. I would be devastated if I lost my pictures and have backup on disc and on a seperate harddrive too.

Thinking pictures 2weeks is a long time in the life of a puppy are we due pics of clementine?? :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Glad it was just a computer glitch, we missed you! Timing right? Cant believe you missed out on the auctions but you being here for them would have meant the prices would have gone higher and although great for rescue, not good for my pocket. haha:p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Are you sure that your husband didn't sabotage your computer for the up coming auctions? If my husband had any idea...he probably would have tried! Seriously..I really hope you are able to retrieve your photos. Just 3 months ago, I lost all of mine. Luckily I had the majority already saved on a passport externally hard drive. I lost a few that I really miss...like the "you make me smile" photoshoot I did of Vegas when [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] and Peggy sent me flowers after my mom was diagnosed with cancer. I photographed the flowers and Vegas..and made a thankyou card for them. Luckily when I loaded it to the shutterfly website, they still had it. All the others in the series were lost.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.