20 Best Foods

rbourque314

Jun 25, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lincoln
Glad to see TOTW at #4! Didn't think it would rank that high, looks like I'll stick with it! :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Never seen a dog that can give such a go to he** look. My wife woke her up from sleeping in the pillows

0c07c7c0870a76d9810ed87d7931ebc8.jpg

ee1c2c277ab7ef4be2b578b5eab8274a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a bulldog for you!!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Doing great with the kindly and preference.... For us we use turkey, and sometimes beef, and some salmon days as well... Loving it and 'clean up' is wonderful!!!!! Also used the turkey with parsnips and did great with that too just like sturing up that meat for him :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Try one box at a time so you know which one will he does better with if not all 3. Any allergies can take up to a month before seeing anything.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
A few on there I was surprised to see,

- - - Updated - - -

There are a few that use THK... I will tag them.

I used it for awhile too, but my schedule got in the way it is GREAT stuff!

I agree... especially the Nutro.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Nyala loves honest kitchen! Its healthy and so fast to prepare. I was home cooking for her which takes about 1/2 a day last 2 weeks (freezer bags). Just dont have the time since im on the road more often and....... now bring my little co-pilot with me.

Regarding this Dog Digest, whoever did the research must of been sleeping on the job and should be fired! I would NEVER feed 95% of any of those brands to any dog. Most of the ingredients is all for cows. Yes thats MY opinion. Acana is probably the best kibble out there and it's not even the same bag lol. Plus they all have a "click here" to buy. Like there's a website to buy junk!

Here's a much honest link.

Company Researches 2,200 Dog Food Formulas And Finds ONLY 119 To Be Satisfactory ? iHeartDogs.com

Thank you for your comment Helene. Any "Best of List" that has a click to purchase button for each product listed is not to be taken seriously. It's the equivalent of a Pharmaceutical company paying for and administering the test of their new drug / medicine without independent supervision and claiming how effective it works and that the results are incredible.

Members online

No members online now.