My New Baby Girl id due feb 25th-27th, Prettyone and I are starting to get excited.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
The Prettyone and I are getting excited for our new Baby Girl, We have first pic of the litter a first for us. As we have got Rosie from this same breeder who has turned into a good friend we got First pic and a exceptional price.
The bad news is I had to make a deal with The Prettyone that this is the last for us , as some know I have a couple of dogs spread between two homes , well actually we have 4 rescues and Rosie 2 rescued cats , a rescued turtle and a rescued bearded lizard.
Do not ask what my various pet food bill is please lol, every single one of them give immense pleasure and love , well the turtle does not say or do much but he seems happy he is a big bugger app shell size is 8 or 9 inches . Dakota now lives in the city with The Prettyone there relationship is very special and he is very protective of her and our home and everyone in it and we needed a big dog in that house just to keep a eye on things for Me in My view , not sure the Bearded Lizard would have worked out very well.
We hope to pick up the New addition in April/May, I know both the bitch and the wonderful stud involved Gus very well , Gus is the largest Male I have seen in years a real big guy and with the most wonderful temperament as does the Bitch she never leaves Me alone when we visit either sits right beside Me and insists on being touched or lies on the couch and sleeps on my thigh and again a good size bitch also .

Now the search begins for a Name ! As some know I like the old English female names ( the name GUS does not do much for Me lol Primrose = Rosie Tilly = Matilda NO Elsie lol can not get that cow thing out of my mind .......

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Wow, congrat Nat! Im sure you'll figure it out since you already have a zoo at home. Lolll usually it's when we see the face for the first time, the name kicks in.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Very Nice...can't wait to see pics

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I'd made up my mind that the next BIG Bulldog girl I get I'd name her Bullerina. No Bully has come along that both was big enough and "needed" a name. You are welcome to use it. :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wonderful news and so appreciative for your update, Nat.

Thinking of you and your tribe so often and keep y'all in
prayers.

Can't wait to see your new baby girl :)

XOXOXO

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Fantastic! Can't wait to see pictures.....

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks all
ya were pretty pumped for her
It is a long weekend here this weekend and were going to have our family Christmas as we put everything off with all that was going on here , so all the kids and the significant others will be up and The Prettyone is going to take a week off ( we both need some down time ) so I will be looking at some names this week and get the family to help pick some out , I will not pick the final name till I see the personality of Baby Girl .
Thanks for that link Lynn will take a look .

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thanks all
ya were pretty pumped for her
It is a long weekend here this weekend and were going to have our family Christmas as we put everything off with all that was going on here , so all the kids and the significant others will be up and The Prettyone is going to take a week off ( we both need some down time ) so I will be looking at some names this week and get the family to help pick some out , I will not pick the final name till I see the personality of Baby Girl .
Thanks for that link Lynn will take a look .

Hi Nat....What do you think of Hermoine from Harry Pothead and the Sorcerer is Stoned? Just a suggestion.

It is great to see you posting again of course I have not been on for a couple myself. Just got back from a space trip. Wish you were there.

Have a great Valentine's Day.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi Nat....What do you think of Hermoine from Harry Pothead and the Sorcerer is Stoned? Just a suggestion.

It is great to see you posting again of course I have not been on for a couple myself. Just got back from a space trip. Wish you were there.

Have a great Valentine's Day.

Good to see you too Roger was wondering where you got too
MuM passed Feb 1st, it has been a long couple of months God Bless My family and the pooches and My friends here .
As I said time we changed our Karma ( if you believe in that ) and decided to go for a new pup as you know we have the space and I certainly now have more time as I was MuM,s primary care giver .

Hermoinie eh not sure what the short form is for that name lol Hermi I guess lol
lol our guys know if I use there full name there is trouble brewing so I look for a short form that goes with there full name ha ha ha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Nat... welcome back.... hope you are all doing well -- been in my thoughts.

Can't wait to see the new little one

:hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online