Aha!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Daphne seemed cured this morning. No more hacking up foam. No more loud percolator sounds. I was sooo happy.
Around 10AM she started acting weird. We were as always out on the screened lanai. She had her her head down to the pavers and kept running around the perimeter of the lanai. She actually looked like a bloodhound tracking a scent, paddle-footing along, her head going from side to side, never raising it up. She'd stop in various spots and paw at the pavers. When she stopped and paw, she'd do her weird bark. She doesn't bark like a regular dog. It's more like a very throaty sound a giant guinea Pig or woodchuck would make. She refused to stop and could not be distracted or deterred. I gave up trying and she just kept at it for 45 minutes or so. Finally she stopped, sat down and barked her weird sound frantically and did a sort of four legged jump up and down. She was throwing slobber in all directions.
All of a sudden the lightbulb went off in my little pea brain...DUH... she had been tracking, chasing and trying to destroy her shadow! What a weird little Bully Girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Isnt it great how silly they are... They definatly have a thing with 'seeing' things differently... I love this breed... I never knew!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... hysterical!!!

Video next time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I can't wait for tomorrow...